alphacool eisbaer 360

TimTim

Hello.
I have an alphacool eisbaer 360 and a year later I noticed that the liquid in the tank has become a little less, how can I fill it? completely drain all the liquid? or can you top up if you top up what you need to top up?
Sorry for google translate :)

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi,

No you dont need to drain the system completely. Just fill as much as the system need through the fill port. It is marked on the top of the CPU/Pump unit combo.

TimTim

1 question. I put it in the BIOS so that the voltage on the pump would be added according to the increase in the processor temperature. Will the pump feel normal from the fact that it accelerates and then slows down? from 2000 rpm to 2700 and back?
or is it better to lock at one speed?

Attachments

• Ze4OuJz5zVs.jpg
    Ze4OuJz5zVs.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 5

TimTim

at 12V, the sound of a pump is heard, and at 2000 rpm, silence. I’m just wondering if the pump will sometimes be accelerated and then slowed down. I just heard that she should always spin at the same speed.

nikkinemo95

I have an alphacool eisbaer 360 and a year later I noticed that the liquid in the tank has become a little less, how can I fill it? completely drain all the liquid? or can you top up if you top up what you need to top up?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
You have a fillport between the connectons on the Eisbaer cooler. You only need to fill it a bit with destilled water. Best way to do it is with a syringe.