Alphacool Eisbaer 420 CPU cooler

mat9v

Hello.
Last year (25 august 2019, order number 30112909) I bought Alphacool Eisbaer 420 CPU cooler. It has been working great but for the last week it has been producing strange sounds and according to monitoring software pump RPM was fluctuating a lot (down to 1200 RPM). It is set in bios to full speed (pump), no slowdowns depending on temperature.
My system is Ryzen 3900X on Asus Prime X570 Pro if it matters.
Yesterday while browsing web I noticed that temps were rising fast and the fans were speeding up - the AiO pump indicator showed that the pump stopped.
I just hard powered down the PC. I tried starting it up and it worked correctly for about an hour then it did the same, strange sounds and then full stop of the pump.
There is really no pictures to post as I just don't want to risk using the cooler and overheating the CPU.
Glancing through the "window" in the cooling block does not show anything wrong except some air in a large bubble.
I will mount the cooler supplied with the CPU while this one is fixed I hope.
So what are the steps I need to follow and are there any more info you require?
Regards
Michal Kubiak

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi There, sorry to hear that dude. Has anyone contacted you from the support? Where have you purchased the product from?

mat9v

No contact yet. I have bought it directly from Alphacool website, the order number is in first post.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Please write an email to info@alphacool.com You have still warranty and we need to solve this issue asap. Do you think you are able to change the pump/block unit and refill the system? Thank you.