Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora 240 strange sound

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Sounds like a bubble in the pump. Can you show me a picture of how you have mounten the Eisbaer?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Ok, looks good. Cant see the water level on the reservoir in that video. does it look full? If yes, you should contact the support, then it could be that the pump has a defect. But they can clarify this better with you.
Email: info@alphacool.com

estonyec

It's strange.
When I demounted it, it had no traces of water in the window (I mean window in the pump where u can see water) because there were no bubbles at all. I then opened the entrance in which I should fill the water - and bubble appeared (seems like it got stuck somewhere). Now I see it has the same level of water and the same bubble which were in it when I bought my AIO. But sound appeared again after some time.
Should I do something with the bubble (as I know, it's ok and all AIOs have some bubble in them)? Does it make sense if I refill the new water at all?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
A bit air is always in the loop and a bubble is not a problem. To be honest, there must be a bubble inside. Because when water heats up, it expands. That's why you need a little air in the cycle, because air can be compressed, water cannot. But it shouldn't make much noise if you install the polar bears with the window facing upwards. If none of this helps, then please contact our support team. Then they might have to offer you an exchange. Or an RMA must be started. But the support must tell you the exact procedure.