Alphacool Eisbaer LT360 Abnormal noise from the pump

yusuke

It is about two months after purchase, but sometimes an abnormal noise comes out from the pump
I checked with a Japanese distributor,
Abnormal noise is generated due to pump pressure.
Open the lid of the pump
Instruct that you can lift the round rotor part a little and return it to the original position
Is this correct?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi there, first of all i have to tell you that any kind of modification which has been done on the product leeds to lose of warranty. Is it possible to shoot a short video of that noise and send it to us? May i ask where you have purchased the product from?

yusuke

Japanese distributor
Instruction from TechAce
Why do users have to get these instructions for bugs?

yusuke

Fortunately, there is no noise today
The rattle is quite loud
Yesterday, there was a strange noise all day. If you remove the wiring of the pump and cancel the pump operation, there will be no abnormal noise, so it is definitely an abnormal noise from the pump

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
It is also possible that some air has left in the system. You should try to move the air out (there are a lot of how to videos in the net to move the air out of an AIO) and we need that video of the noise to see how to move forward on this issue.

yusuke

This is Higa from TechAce.
Thank you for contacting us during your busy schedule.
Sorry for the lack of explanation.
As pointed out by Mr. Takezaki, please remove the coolant once.
During assembly work, it will be very inconvenienced by the work after removing it again.
In addition, although it is removal of the lid of the pump, four screws are equipped on the back side of the pump.
If you open it, you know that the rotor is installed.
You will have to lift and return the round rotor a little.
As a result, the clogged pressure may be released.

In any case
What is the response to user requests for work?
This is the instruction of the Japanese agency

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi Higa,

First of all we are sorry for the trouble that your customer has to go through and thank you all for your patience.

As i wrote above any modification on the product ledds to loose of warranty. This is an Eisbaer LT and to remove the pump is very difficult. If the air bleeding does not help he needs to send the product back to the reseller regarding RMA replace.

yusuke

I want you to correct the attitude of the Japanese agency
The instructions for this work are the agency!

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I really do not get your point i am sorry :( is there a problem with your reseller regarding warranty or RMA?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I really having problems to understand you. The translation is terrible. Again you need to send the product back to your reseller regarding RMA or replace. We can not do much in this case as you did not purchased the system directly from us.