Alphacool Eisblock Aurora acetal Rx 6900XT +SAPPHIRE NITRO+6900Xt Fitment Q:

ProStock

I have preorder Alphacool Eisblock Aurora acetal GPX-A for the Series Rx 6000
And my card is a SAPPHIRE NITRO+ 6900 XT
I use your tool Waterblock Finder and the result is ... Article number: 11948
Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6800XT Nitro+ mit Backplate

So my question is...does the Acetal version is the same as the the Acryl Article number: 11948 and will it fit on SAPPHIRE NITRO+ 6900 XT ?

One more question can you tell me why this product 11945 is no where to be found on your webpage it's the
Alphacool Eisblock Aurora acetal GPX-A Radeon RX 6800 / 6800XT / 6900XT Reference with backplate
i know when i place my order it was preorder but can't find it
i order it from this place https://www.performance-pcs.com/wat...6900xt-reference-with-backplate-ac-11945.html

Thx for taking the time to answer my question keep up the good work AlphaCool

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The Acetal block is only for the Reference Design. The Nitro+ does not have the reference design, it has a custom design... so the Acetal block will not fit on the Nirto+.

cyberspectre

The Acetal block is only for the Reference Design. The Nitro+ does not have the reference design, it has a custom design... so the Acetal block will not fit on the Nirto+.

hello I would also like to know why AC-11945 is not listed on the Alphacool website. I pre-ordered it from a vendor in early January and it has not appeared yet.

cyberspectre

I think there was a mistake in the numbers. Because you are looking for the article 11944 not 11945.

AC-11944 is plexi. The item I pre-ordered was AC-11945, which is said to be a black acetal version. See the following link:

Is this item not being made?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We haven`t released that cooler yet ant those pictures are wrong. That is the RX 5700 Acetal block. We will release that cooler in maybe a month.

cyberspectre

We haven`t released that cooler yet ant those pictures are wrong. That is the RX 5700 Acetal block. We will release that cooler in maybe a month.

Can't wait to see it. I have two reference 6800XTs ready.

One more question. I'm putting two of these in the same PC. Does Alphacool offer a bridge to link two blocks?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Right now we offer no bridges for those coolers. But you can use normal fittings to connect them.