Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl RX 7900XTX/XT Taichi/Phantom missing standoff and scratches

Ivolution

I've already experienced a lot, but I think everyone notices that something is wrong here. I've also seen another post that had the same problem. How can it be that I have an open 1000€ graphics card lying around here because a 0.01€ standoff is missing? I tried to move the other standoffs with my fingers to see if they are fixed and nothing happens. I've really searched through everything and haven't found a standoff. I am very organized and there was nothing. Now, of course, I'm missing a standoff and some conductive paste because I've had to stow away my open gpu again... I'm really very disappointed that such a small part has failed. I also noticed a scratch in the acrylic when I unpacked it, but I thought to myself "well, it can happen, it's a shame but I won't complain about it now", but of course the standoff tops everything.

Attachments

• 1704723793325.jpeg
    1704723793325.jpeg
    675.1 KB · Views: 5

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

please contact our support directly regarding the issue. You can reach them under info@alphacool.com. Don´t forget to attach a photo and a invoice copy to your mail.

IcyStorm

Sadly i received that same block for Taichi with scratches and chopped acrylic standoff... so heads up team, please make sure quality control is better in the future...

Ivolution

Sadly i received that same block for Taichi with scratches and chopped acrylic standoff... so heads up team, please make sure quality control is better in the future...
Be prepared to get new thermal paste too because I cleaned my GPU then of course after I knew I had to wait for another standoff. Unfortunately there was no new thermal paste from alphacool for me.

IcyStorm

Nop dont use that buy PTM 7950, this is the only thing that will help you....ANY paste will pump-out or burn on 110C and such pressure...