Alphacool Eisstation VPP755 leaking from plastic screws

shredomatic

Hi everyone,

My first Eisstation VP755 reservoir & pump started leaking after a about a year in use. I noticed that the leak came from the plastic screws accessible from the bottom of the reservoir (I think they're meant for LEDs).

As I didn't want downtime while RMA:ing it I just bought an identical replacement, which now has started to leak slowly after a few months of use, also from the same plastic screws accessible from the bottom. The two screws on the top has also cracked now, probably from unscrewing many times to refill every now and then to keep the levels up.

The plastic screws seems very brittle, counting bottom and top screws I now have 4 broken screws.

I could RMA both my Eisstation VP755 but I'd settle for getting new plastic screws for top (2 dimensions) and bottom (smaller dimension), maybe a few extras in case they break again.

I've seen other having this same issue with the plastic screws in other forums so I think it's a known issue to alphacool.

Kind regards

shredomatic

Sure, here are the screws from my first Eisstation below:

20220901_154709_half.jpg

Left and middle screws are the top screws, and the right one is the bottom led plug screw one that caused the leak on my first Eisstation.

I prefer not to remove the led plug screw(s) that's currently leaking in my second Eisstation, but looking at it from below you can see drops around at least one of the two led plug screws, could be both.