Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080/2080Ti Aorus Xtreme M11 - Black

Zuragen

Good afternoon! Interested in shipping to the country of Bearus. Since we do not have your representative, could you tell us how this will happen. And can I safely order and pay on your site for receipt in my country?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi There, we can ship anywhere no probs at all. You can pay via PayPal or wire transfer. Are you from Belarus? Have you compared the PCB number of the graphics card with the block?

Zuragen

Hi There, we can ship anywhere no probs at all. You can pay via PayPal or wire transfer. Are you from Belarus? Have you compared the PCB number of the graphics card with the block?
I am in the city of Minsk, Belarus, when registering my country, it was therefore not indicated Russia. I have a video card Gigabyte Aorus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Xtreme 11GB GDDR6 GV-N208TAORUS X-11GC which came up to the description of this water block. And now, I decided to find out if there would be any problems with delivery due to registration discrepancies, since my country is not in the choice.?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
We do deliver directly to Minsk/Belarus. You need to write an emil to info@alphacool.com so we can get the order in to our system manually.

After that you will be informed with the further necessary steps.