Alphacool Eiswolf 240 [Vega]

Anknown

Hi, first of all im really new to watercooling so sorry for any stupid questions. I wanted to upgrade my sound levels and cooling of my Vega 64 blower. I found that the eiswolf is compatible (https://www.alphacool.com/shop/new-...ool-eiswolf-240-gpx-pro-ati-rx-vega-m01-black). My questions Is, after purchase how demanding is the "upkeep" like cleaning, changing the fluids etc... (what should i do, to keep my cooling running without problems) Is there any official documentation for unexperienced users like me? My last questions Is, if i upgrade my GPU in the future what part i need to replace and hows the pricing (maybe launch Price of the upgrade part of 5700xt for reference?). Thank you :)

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi, first of all thank you very much for your interest on our company and products. As far i undrestood you want to build a custom loop together right? If yes please write an email to info@alphacool.com and provide us your address details so we can create an offer for you. Personally i clean my loop once a year. If you check like every 6 months the fluid level and if necessary just fill it should be fine. Due the low demand we do not produce/sell the upgrade kits anymore. Sorry for that.

Anknown

Not really a custom loop, just the GPU. I don't really feel like doing a custom loop yet. I already have a corsair H115i AIO on my CPU, but its a closed/sealed loop (is this the right therm even :D?) so no maintenance is needed, at least that's what I read online. I read some topics here and found that its recommended to do some maintenance on these GPU coolers (yours). So what steps I would need to do if I decide to buy this GPU cooler, whole new cooler?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I would recommend you wo wait until the end of April. The new Aurora GPU AIO series are coming. This produkt is the new generation of the Eiswolf GPU coolers. Once the products are online you can contact us again :)