Alphacool Eiszyklon Aurora LUX PRO Digital RGB 120mm Daisy Chain

Vinasis

Hello, I am planning to buy 10 fans of Alphacool Eiszyklon Aurora LUX PRO Digital RGB.
The plan is to add them to Lian Li PC O11 Dynamic XL case.
3 at the top for exhaust.
3 at the bottom for intake.
Eisbaer 360 Aurora RGB on the side as intake with 3 fans on each side (push pull configuration).
and 1 at the back for exhaust.

any controllers or additional cables are needed to daisy chain? hope if anyone can help and to share what additional cables or controller links I should buy as well.

Thanks

Vinasis

daisy chain means connecting 2 or more splitters/controllers because one controller can not let's say 7 or 8 fans, or does alphacool have a splitter or controller that can hold 13 or more fans?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Every Eiszyklon LUX Pro fan has a splitter on its cable so you can connect the fans together. But to connect everything one one controller, you will need a few further cables because the splitter are very short (Mainly for put everything together easily on a radiator). Wich controller are you using or like to use?

Vinasis

I have no controller It's a new build so what cables and splitters will I need, can you help me please because I never bought Alphacool products before and this is my first time ^_^
I want the fans speed and RGB to be controlled from the motherboard software (planning to buy X570 Aorus Master).

Thanks in advance <3

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Everything you need are some typical 4-Pin PWM extension cables... for example:

And some Digital RGB splitter/extender like this:
With this cables you will get also an Adapter from JST to 3-Pin 5V Connector wich the most motherboards need.

But i cant tell you how much cables you will need and how long they should be.