Alphacool ES flow and temperature indicator fitting to eisbaer extreme

spyroot

Hi Folks,

I'm planning to get this ES flow temperature indication and flow meter, but it is unclear what adapter I need users to connect to
eisbaer extreme rad. My understanding alphacool uses different interconnect in a different system.

Any help, folks :) thank you. (it is probably nice to have some sort of PDF just to explain different interconnect, doing this online is a bit gamble)

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

you simply add it to your system with two fittings and a tube. It is the same as adding any other component to the Eisbaer Extreme radiator.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi. It's best to take one or two pictures of your system. That way we can tell you best what parts you need for the integration of the sensor.

spyroot

HI,

you simply add it to your system with two fittings and a tube. It is the same as adding any other component to the Eisbaer Extreme radiator.

What do you mean? This Eisbaer.

1669975702537.png

How would you connect this pipe and insert it? You need an adapter for that. ( I assume ) that is my question what adapter do I need to use? ;)
Again I assume because, from the picture, it is very hard to say.

spyroot

Hi. It's best to take one or two pictures of your system. That way we can tell you best what parts you need for the integration of the sensor.
Hey Thomas, I posted a picture in a replay to Vanzin. If you have spare time.

1669976075148.png I'm not sure can I directly connect. I have spare from Eisbaer. But it might different fitings. 1669976144627.png

Thomas_S

Staff member
Before we open your whole system, a hint from my side! The flow sensor will not work in your Eisbaer. It starts working at 75 l/h flow. You will not achieve this with the Eisbaer Extreme AiO. You may have to buy and install the flow and temperature sensors separately.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi ,

I Think @Thomas_S had the wrong AIO. You can use this sensor with the Eisbaer Extreme, which has an integrated VPP755 pump.

You can simply add the sensor with our Extension Kit.

Thomas_S

Staff member
I Think @Thomas_S had the wrong AIO. You can use this sensor with the Eisbaer Extreme, which has an integrated VPP755 pump.
sorry man, my mistake! Good to have some good guys in our support team! ;-)