Apex pump reports RPM, does not pump

DirtyTT

Hey,

I just got the VPP apex pump with rez and my software reports that it is running at 3200 rpm but no water is moving, it is added to a loop with Eisbaer and Eiswolf AIOs ( removed all the old tubes and replaced with new tubes, and fittings) it seems that only the two AIO pumps are running the loop now the APEX pump does nothing.

Any sugestions?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

when the pump shows any RPM, then is the pump working. DId you check, that you have connected IN and OUT correctly and that the pumps doesn´t work against each other? If you send us a photo we can check if you have connected everything correctly.

DirtyTT

HI,

when the pump shows any RPM, then is the pump working. DId you check, that you have connected IN and OUT correctly and that the pumps doesn´t work against each other? If you send us a photo we can check if you have connected everything correctly.
Yea, when I turn off both eisbaer(CPU) and eiswolf(GPU) pumps there is no flow either way, VPP is plugged into fan header and into molex.
When I was filling it it was pushing water fine up through 2 rads and both blocks, then 2 days after install I see supper low flow from the flow tube in the middle of the rez.

Hope the pic is clear enough. This is from when i was filling it

1688458646980.png1688458726430.pngGGGGGG.png

Last edited:

borisrunte

Yea, when I turn off both eisbaer(CPU) and eiswolf(GPU) pumps there is no flow either way, VPP is plugged into fan header and into molex.
When I was filling it it was pushing water fine up through 2 rads and both blocks, then 2 days after install I see supper low flow from the flow tube in the middle of the rez.

Hope the pic is clear enough. This is from when i was filling it

View attachment 5298View attachment 5299View attachment 5297
getting over it

Wow. That's a good idea. I didn't expect it to be able to do that.

DirtyTT

Wow. That's a good idea. I didn't expect it to be able to do that.
It does work but I cant figure out when the flow rate is so abysmal, initially the flow tube was blasting water into the sides of the rez but now the sort of trickles down the flow tube .