Aquatuning USA - order 91033427

Ruahrc

FYI this is pertaining to a purchase made through Aquatuning USA. Is this the right place to get help for my issue? I hope so...

I use an Alphacool Eiswolf GPX-Pro for my 2080ti FE. I have had it for just over a year. Everything has been working great until lately where my pump is making increasingly loud rattling/clicking noises and it has been getting worse. More recently, the pump started to occassionally make *very* loud whining/squealing noise corresponding to a drop in AIO pump rpm as reported by AIDA64. Based on this I believe my AIO pump is dying and needs replacement. I have attached a picture of AIDA64 system monitoring showing the issue.

At first I thought it was fluid loss in the system leading to air circulating in the tubing creating the noises but I opened up the fill port in the rad and checked the fluid level and it was already at the top of the radiator. I shaked the system around pretty good and could not get any meaningful air to come to the top of the rad so I think there is still plenty of fluid circulating in the AIO.

The warranty information in the manual/instructions states that my AIO is covered by a 2 year warranty. So I should be covered through Sept or Oct 2021. How do I initiate process to get a replacement part shipped to me?

Thanks!
Ruahrc

Attachments

• GPXPumpAIDA64_2.png
    GPXPumpAIDA64_2.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 7