Asus Rog Strix 3090

robertpoche

New member
Hi,

I am wondering if there will be a AIO for this specific card as I see that there is an issue with most of these cards where there is a fan case sound which is not solvable via software.

Probably same PCB as 3080s.

It would be fantastic to have an AIO for this card which will make it a definitive purchase as I am a bit afraid to have a custom loop in my case...
 
Hi,
I can not answer you this question at the moment. Our main focus lies on the reference Design cards. All the rest will follow.
 
I am not sure if we will make a AIO version for the Strix. If we will make one, than in Q2 next year.
 
Thank you for the prompt response, I guess I'll go for the custom loop then :) When is the availability for the GPU block?
 
Not sure because of the many preorders. We have more preorders than cooler right now and i think that situation will not change in the next 3-4 weeks. But to be honest.. really hard to tell you anything in the moment. We get more and more preorders every day.
 
Hi there, the proces has been slowed down since the new lock down. I hope to give you more information within this week. We have only an emergency reponse team at the company. Most of us are at home and we have even difficultys to answer the support emails. We apply for your understanding. Thank you.
 
Hi there, the proces has been slowed down since the new lock down. I hope to give you more information within this week. We have only an emergency reponse team at the company. Most of us are at home and we have even difficultys to answer the support emails. We apply for your understanding. Thank you.

thank you. I understand the situation, will be waiting your response..
 
Hi, the Cooler is under development. However, an exact release date has not yet been set. Stay tuned! We'll let you know when the time comes.
 
Back
Top