Australia

BethCross

I love my Alphacool products, but it was a huge pain in the butt obtaining them here in the Aussie lands, and would love to see some more retailers carry your products I got my Eiswolf and ST30 from au.aquatuning.com before they jacked up the shipping costs again and my Eissturm Hurricane Copper 45 2x140mm kit from m-wave as that was all they had, Eissturm Blizzard Copper 45 2x140mm would have suited my build better but au.aquatuning.com has become far too costly with the added shipping costs and high free shipping barrier, it is understandable as they ship out of Germany but Australia just needs better options.

CRYSIS1982

I purchased all of my parts through aquatuning.com.au.
Arrived within a week. That's quite a bit better than EKWB as they take over a week to me in Australia.

BethCross

yea they are great but take a look at that shipping cost now, it got really bumpped right before the ryzen 3000 launch that cost them a sale from me, now free shipping is set at 1000 and the cost of shipping costs are astronomical, example 99 bucks shipping for a 75 dollar rad,
that kit I was going to buy along few fittings to hit the old free shipping of $450 now costs =
  • Sum:
    $A428.09*
  • Shipping costs:
    $A240.72*
  • Total amount:
    $A668.81
just cant justfy shopping with them at those rates

Last edited:

BethCross

yes if you needed to get that today from them
  • Sum:
    $A647.20*
  • Shipping costs:
    $A175.86*
  • Total amount:
    $A823.06

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
@BethCross
I am sorry but directly in Australia we do not have any reseller. Maybe you can check Amazon. Some reseller from us are selling our products over Amazon. Maybe you can safe so some shipping cost.

The shipping cost from Germany to Australia are really expensive. If you would purchase them directly from us they will be so high, too.

BethCross

@Vanzin , I know its very much understandable perhaps you yall at Aphacool should poke at PC Case gear and PLE see if they will take some of your new Eisbaer Extreme liquid CPU coolers I think those would do well in this climate it gets hot here so there is a need for good coolers

CRYSIS1982

@Vanzin , I know its very much understandable perhaps you yall at Aphacool should poke at PC Case gear and PLE see if they will take some of your new Eisbaer Extreme liquid CPU coolers I think those would do well in this climate it gets hot here so there is a need for good coolers
Try Aquatuning.com.au

They stock all the Alphacool gear.

BethCross

@CRYSIS1982 that is what we are talking about Aquatuning.com.au has upped their shipping prices to australia from germany to astronomical levels meaning that should be the last place you go for custom water cooling unless your are spending atleast $1000 on your loop

CRYSIS1982

@CRYSIS1982 that is what we are talking about Aquatuning.com.au has upped their shipping prices to australia from germany to astronomical levels meaning that should be the last place you go for custom water cooling unless your are spending atleast $1000 on your loop
Well that sucks.
Must have changed in the last month or so

mbikeboy

I just went to purchase 3 items, then pulled the handbrake on when I saw the postage costs! Absolutely insane pricing...

Sum - $536.29 (3 items)
Shipping - $182.37
Total - $718.66

I've emailed them to explain why I haven't proceeded with my purchase, and to ask if there's any cheaper postage options available. Gah!

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Uff, yes we know shipping to Australia is ridiculously expensive and we got also the information because of the virus issue they will increase the prices even more. Which forwarder have you chose for the order?

mbikeboy

Uff, yes we know shipping to Australia is ridiculously expensive and we got also the information because of the virus issue they will increase the prices even more. Which forwarder have you chose for the order?

Shipping from Europe to Australia is normally pretty fast and reasonable...whoever you're using, you neeeeeeed to change companies. I regularly get motorbike parts sent from Germany (large and heavy boxes) and never seen such crazy shipping prices like these. Sorry, but I can't justify going ahead with my purchase unless this changes... :(

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Well as i wrote above Australia is expensive to ship. You are probably right getting car parts faster and cheaper but this depends also on the conditions that you get from the forwarder. If we would be like VW surely we would get better pricing from them.