| BIP | Project Subi | Personal Case | PCFixerLimburg

Subarist

If you have two spare Alphacool Cape Corp Coolplex HF Metall 25 that would be grait. They do have to work though. since those two will be wall mounted. ( im not telling you more then this hahaha ) Im also ordering the Eisplateau Anti-Statik and one Alphacool Eistools Crimping Kit. For sleeving i need a Motherboard connector, them pins and some sleevecables. If you can help this guy out, i make sure this doesnt go unnoticed ;) I dont know, can you see my cart at the moment Metropolis?

Subarist

Take your time Metro. Ill just continue setting up my room for this "extention"
Do you know if theres a way to connect passive cooling to active one? I have two choices, or i slap a real car radiator on it or i use your passive one.

Subarist

Yeah i might said that unlogical, i want to have both! because it looks cool, But im not sure if you can connect them with sertain fittings.

Subarist

Due to corona i had to shape shift my whole idea because my two original jobs went to the drain. Now I'm a PC Mechanic and help customers to stay online. So a little less modding and a bit more tuning. So i made these amazing tube workplace. Originally the idea was to make the tubes go along the pipes and put two reservoirs on top. But the money needs to be on hold. While the pandemic is almost over, my finance is a mess because all my clients stopped as well. So this is going to be a long haul.13e241ca-e361-418b-9b84-e71cd66e10a4.jpg