Block for rx 7800 xt

gorzki415

Does alphacool plan to make a waterbklock for a Rx 7800 xt? If so, is there any approximate date when they will be released ?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

at the moment we are working on a water block for the reference design of the RC7800XT. When and if it will be available I can´t say.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

I am sorry but at the moment I can´t say anything about the compatibility of the water block.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

the compatibility list is already listed and can also be checked in our configurator. Which GPU from Gigabyte do you have exactly?

XxXAquaMoXxX

Hi,
having a similiar question.
wanitng to buy a 7800 XT, where i can use the mentiond cooler 13850
only card i am still able to find availibe with refernece design to be baught seems:

would that work?

chasedown26

HI,

the compatibility list is already listed and can also be checked in our configurator. Which GPU from Gigabyte do you have exactly?
I have the Gigabyte 7800xt gaming oc. Reviews say it uses a reference style board. Was hoping the waterblock would work.

astaaa

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
having a similiar question.
wanitng to buy a 7800 XT, where i can use the mentiond cooler 13850
only card i am still able to find availibe with refernece design to be baught seems:

would that work?
Your gpu "AMD Radeon RX7800 XT 16GB" will fit with this cooler (13850)

Patte

Bonjour, voilà j'ai le gpu XFX Speedster MERC319 Radeon Carte Graphique de Jeu RX 7800 XT Noir Carte avec 16 Go GDDR6 HDMI 3xDP, AMD RDNA™ 3 (RX-78TMERCB9) et dans votre référence​

• Numéro d'article : 13850

ou configurateur je ne la voie pas, je Voudrais savoir si vous avez le bloc compatible, merci d'avance de votre réponse​

Hello, here I have the XFX Speedster MERC319 Radeon Gaming Graphics Card RX 7800 XT Black Card with 16GB GDDR6 HDMI 3xDP, AMD RDNA™ 3 (RX-78TMERCB9) and in your reference
Article number: 13850
or configurator I do not see it, I would like to know if you have the compatible block, thank you in advance for your answer

Attachments

• 61vwQMV9NXL._AC_SY355_.jpg
    61vwQMV9NXL._AC_SY355_.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

astaaa

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Patte , I just compared the PCB and saw that the cards differ slightly in their construction. If you still want to try it out to see if the cooler doesn't fit, you are welcome to do so on your own responsibility. We cannot say exactly whether it fits, as it is difficult to make precise statements based on the pictures.

Patte

Bonjour @Patte , Je viens de comparer le PCB et j'ai vu que les cartes diffèrent légèrement dans leur construction. Si vous souhaitez quand même essayer pour voir si la glacière ne convient pas, vous pouvez le faire sous votre propre responsabilité. Nous ne pouvons pas dire exactement si cela correspond, car il est difficile de faire des déclarations précises sur la base des images.
Merci, mais bon je vais me diriger vers une autre solution
Merci, mais bon je vais m'orienter vers une autre solution