Can I add an EVGA 1080ti FTW Hybrid to an Eisbaer AIO

virgopunk

So I have the Eibaer 240 cooling my CPU but I also have the above mentioned hybrid GPU running on it's own rad. Would it be possible to add the GPU to the Eisbaer via the extension tubing? Does the Eisbaer pump have enough to cool both CPU/GPU? Are there any additional factors I need to take into account if it is possible? Has anyone already tried this mod?

I use the Corsair Airflow 740 case, so space isn't really an issue.

Grateful for any advice.

Many thanks.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Wich CPU and wich GPU? A 240 mm Radiator is mostly not enough to cool both. But yes, it is possible to connect a GPU cooler to Eisbaer but.... depends on the connections of the GPU cooler. You need the standard G1/4" threads. Not sure wich GPU cooler you have right now.

virgopunk

Wich CPU and wich GPU? A 240 mm Radiator is mostly not enough to cool both. But yes, it is possible to connect a GPU cooler to Eisbaer but.... depends on the connections of the GPU cooler. You need the standard G1/4" threads. Not sure wich GPU cooler you have right now.
It's the EVGA Hybrid 1080ti which has the inbuilt block. I see now that I'd have to swap the shroud. I did look at the Eiswolf GPX Pro but that's no longer being produced right? Also the EVGA card has 2 x8 power connectors.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
All the 10XX blocks are EOL and we do not produce them anymore. Sorry for not been able to help really. If the block has G1/4 connections you can use our extension sets sets to connect the GPU to the system. I personally would go for a 360 mm radiator.