Can the fill port in the Eisbaer Aurora Pro be used to mount a Alphacool Eiszapfen Temperature Sensor Flat Fitting?

Kyuss

It seems that it can be made, but I would like to know from someone else. I have the short probe and the long one, what is best to plug in the fill port? (If this can be done).

Thanks

Last edited:

Kyuss

I confirm that you can't use ANY sensor in fill port of the eisbaer pro pump, the space is too small (or the diameter of the top part of the sensor is too high)

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We'd like to see that sometime. Because hundreds of customers have already installed this sensor in the Eisbaer's fillport. We even use it internally. We don't understand why this shouldn't work for you.

Kyuss

Ok, I'm posting photos to illustrate. Please tell me how to do it because I don't see how can I screw a part of 1,8mm in diameter in a place where a part of 1,57mm of diameter is almost touching the fitings.

Here you can see how the fill port cover barely has room to accept a bigger diameter.
20230823_081138.jpg

With the fill port cover removed:
20230823_081254.jpg

The temp sensor just not fits, there isn't enough space for it:
20230823_081402.jpg

Comparison between the fill port (1,57mm in diameter) and the temp sensor (1,8mm in diameter)
20230823_081801.jpg

I think we are talking about different things.