Cleaning CPU's waterblock

grizli9000

Hello everyone. I am owner of Eisblock Aurora XPX Pro and it's not even half a year yet since I installed it but there is already something inside it plus some kind of rust as well. I use only your Eiswasser Crystal Clear for the whole loop. What would you recommend to clean it with?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
I see absolutely no rust, but the fine threads you can see are not normal. The water seems to tilt. Either the PH value is not correct anymore, or something got into the water during assembly. I would drain the water immediately and flush the circuit properly and refill it again. But where would there be rust?

grizli9000

It's not really visible and I doubt I can even make a proper photo but it's on the same place where as these "small white moving things" and "in or out" words.

grizli9000

Is there any video or guide how to even disassemble this whole block because I only removed plate which contacts with CPU and couldn't do anything else after?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
The cold plate has only 6 screws which has to be removed to replace with the new one. We do not have a video guide for this issue. You need to send the block back to us if you think you can not fix it. But in any case how you decide to do you need to write an email to info@alphacool.com
We will solve this issue asap.

Last edited:

grizli9000

Just to make sure: will I be sent a part which is inside of block (with "in" and "out" marked on it) or just this plate which contacts with CPU (picture) or even both?

Attachments

• 1016830-weiss-2rvJP1SYU9v0hJ.jpg
    1016830-weiss-2rvJP1SYU9v0hJ.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 1