Combined Eiswolf and Eisblock Aurora Acryl , Eiswolf 2 ?

Mija67

Hello evrybody ,

I need some help and i try to explain in a few words. I have one Eiswolf 120 GPX and i have replaced
original radiator whit Nexxxos XT45 420mm radiator.
I want keep the radiator and quick connect adapter and use it whit Eisblock Aurora for 3080 Ti but there
is not whater pumpe ( Eispumpe VPP755 ?)and i'm not very sure for all the parts i need .
I don't see the pump from Eiswolf 2 sold separately , it may be easier and more pretty for installed.

Thank you in advance for your help

Michael

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
If you have the radiator and the Eisblock GPU cooler, you need a reservoir with a pump. Here the minimum parts for a setup without the GPU cooler and the Radiator but with all tubes, fittings, reservoir, pump and liquid.

Maybe you need some angled fittings instead of the straight, but i think you can check that by yourselfe. If not, feel free to ask.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
You can continue to use the radiator & the tubes. But you need to add a pump (D5 or DCC) + reservoir & an additional extension set with quick release to connect the pump/reservoir. An AIO solution as with the Eiswolf 2 is not available separately here. With the Eisblock GPX cooler for your card, you are actually creating a custom loop.

Mija67

Hello again ,

I want to thank you for advice. Installation of all parts need the place in the box and i must totally redone
the configuration in the box without being sure to have enough space . I think one of solution is to keep my
Nexxxos XT45 and plugged in the Eiswolf 2 or build a new box. At the price level it changes nothing but is less difficult to install.
Can i have the same performance ?

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
You don't really have a comparative value, because you are using a different cooler on a different card. If you mean performance between Solo cooler & AIO, I can tell you that it is the same. The Solo cooler is identical to the AIO solution except for the terminal. If you use a D5/DDC pump/reservoir combination, the performance will be higher because you generate more flow.