Confused about inlet/outlet ports for Eisblock gaming x trio 6800XT. Temps are 65c/85c package and junction overclocked to 2600mhz.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Inlet and Outlet are correct. Pastel liquid.... good luck with it. It won't take long for the radiator to become completely clogged with the colour particles of the liquid.

madd555

Inlet and Outlet are correct. Pastel liquid.... good luck with it. It won't take long for the radiator to become completely clogged with the colour particles of the liquid.
Thanks for the reply. Concerning the pastel, I've been using it for two years. Recently checked, no gunk anywhere, not even inside my previous GPU block for 1080ti. It's from EKWB.
What about the temps? Do you think 65c/85c package/junction are normal with overclock?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
I would keep an eye on the liquid. We have a lot of customers who have massive problems. It doesn't matter which manufacturer the fluids come from.

madd555

I would keep an eye on the liquid. We have a lot of customers who have massive problems. It doesn't matter which manufacturer the fluids come from.
I'm replacing the water this week to a clear one. Was planning, just didn't have distilled water in hand :)
Thanks for the advice.