CPU cooling with space constraints

Elaman

Hi, I have some purchase questions about CPU cooling products. Hopefully somebody can help answer.

1- Due to space constraints, I would use either an Eisblock 1U + DC-LT pump, or an Eisbaer LT solo. I wonder if there is an advantage or disadvantage of going one way or the other. Only thing I see right away is that Eisbaer installation might be easier ...?
2- Once again space constraints, I can only use a 80mm radiator. I would choose this NexXxos UT60 so that it's at least thick. I wonder if this simple loop could be enough to cool a 105W TDP CPU (e.g. Ryzen 3900X, can consume up to 150W) or else I have to go with a lower TDP, or use ECO mode.
3- Finally I plan on getting a filling kit as well. I would like recommendations on which accessories would be needed to fill this small loop.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi,

The Eisbock 1U has got bigger cooling surface as the LT. If you want to use the UT 60 i would recommend to get a stronger pump. The TDP is not a problem for the radiator. Do you have enough space to use the radiator on push/pull formation? We have the product below for the filling purpose: