CPU loop

JBJBJB82

Due to case restrictions, I cannot use the LT240 CPU AIO, so I would like to set a CPU only loop. I would like to use the following:

Eisbaer LT (Solo) - black,
NexXxoS ST20 HPE Full Copper 240mm Radiator

I would acknowledge advice on the what tubing, fittings and quick release connectors in both tubes I would need occupying as little space as possible.

Thank you in advance.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
A picture of your case would be helpful to be able to give a relatively accurate prognosis.

First of all, I advise you to use our TPV fittings & tubes. I would not use quick-release couplings.

JBJBJB82

The case is the one in this link: https://caseend.com/data/cooj/cooj-z13. It would allow for a thicker 240mm radiator, but I have some other devices inside, so I would like to install the extra-slim 20mm.

Why not to use quick-release couplings? Does it has some effect on the flow, or what?. I would like to be able to separate the radiator easily without the need to dismantle the CPU block.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Why not to use quick-release couplings? Does it has some effect on the flow, or what?. I would like to be able to separate the radiator easily without the need to dismantle the CPU block.
Exactly, that is the reason. Every quick-release coupling reduces the flow considerably. If you don't really need them, you should do without them.

Here is a possible shopping cart for your request:

Your main problem here, however, is that you don't really have the possibility to fill the circuit! Radiator & cooler have no fill port. So you have to integrate another reservoir!

e.g.

JBJBJB82

I understand. Thank you.
Your main problem here, however, is that you don't really have the possibility to fill the circuit! Radiator & cooler have no fill port. So you have to integrate another reservoir!
I am a little confused, the manual says that the Eisbaer LT (sólo) already have a fill port.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi, the Eisbaer LT has an fillport on the side, but it is very difficult to fill the system over it. Here is a link how to do it.

With an small reservoir it is much more easier.