DC-LT or DC-LT2 pump replacement for Eisbaer Solo?

Sonny

I guys,
I need some clarifications about the pump replacement for a Eisbaer Solo (NON LT).

After about 7 months being perfectly silent, the pump on my Eisaber Solo pump has started a very very light rattle sound, something like this, but not even close to be that loud
I also had two or three episodes where the pump sounded very loud just for 3/5 seconds, exactly like this
and going back to normal without me doing nothing.

There's no bubbles in the loop and the pump is mounted in the right position and orientation: honestly I can't trust the pump anymore and I'd like to have a replacement pump ASAP ready to go in case something goes bad.

I see there are two DC-LT 2600 pumps, the DC-LT one and the supposedly new one called DC-LT2 with the new 3 phase sine wave pcb.

Just to be sure: can I replace the old one with the new DC-LT2 in the Eisbaer Solo (non the LT)? They should have the same size, since they can be mounted on the same alphacool parts, and from the pictures they look exactly the same, beside the sticker, but for some reason the size are different?

DC-LT 2600 ceramic low noise Dimensions (WxHxD): 51x48x9mm (without fittings) 1012576
DC-LT2 2600 ceramic 3 phase sine wave pcb Dimensions (WxHxD): 52 x 41 x 18mm (without cable) 1019580

Also, are the 10-11 days a realistic window time for the re-stock? Both alphacool shop and aquatunig says 10-11 days to get the pump.
Thanks

Luckystricker

Official Alphacool Staff
Staff member
Hi @Sonny

Yeah that doesn't sound good.
Unfortunately I can't tell you at the moment whether the DC-LT 2 is absolutely identical in size to the DC-LT. I only have the 1st generation there.
I will link you to a video on how to change the pump.

How old is your Eisbaer now?
For filling I recommend the Ultra Pure Water.
Wasserkühlung Kühlflüssigkeit Ultra Pure Water 1000ml | Alphacool - the cooling company

I cannot guarantee you anything regarding the delivery time. Since the order volume is currently very high.
You can also send an email to info@alphacool.com with your subject and best of all link the thread here. If you still need help, just get in touch.

Best Regards