difference between pump on Alphacool Eisbaer LT360 and the Alphacool Eisbaer LT (Solo)

komar

greetings team,

i recently purchased the above mentioned AIO and i was wondering about the specs regarding the flow rate

the solo states a flow rate of 100l/h

however the AIO specs state a 70l/h

so my question is if there is a difference between the pump/block combo for the AIO and the solo, logic dictates they should be the same part but the specs are suggesting something different.

i am grateful for any feedback on that topic.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi There, the Eisbaer has got a small reservoir on the pump/block unit which makes it easier to fill the system. The LT does not have that.

komar

Hi There, the Eisbaer has got a small reservoir on the pump/block unit which makes it easier to fill the system. The LT does not have that.

hi, thanks for the reply. i am aware about the resovoir on the regular no LT eisbaer.

however my question is about the eisbaer lt and the eisbaer lt solo, they both look identical.

you are offering also the eisbaer solo seperately which is the block/pump resovoir combo from the regular eisbaer aio (the bigger block witch evolved into the aura).

or do you mean the eisbaer lt solo does not come with integrated small reservoir and needs a seperate one?

i am asking in case of replacement of the pump/block on the eisbaer lt360 aio.

if its indeed the same unit just without the radiator where does the difference in the specs come from since the pump is the same with the same rpm and actually same description.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
The Eisbaer LT Solo is only a pump/block unit without reservoir. You can add an additional reservoir to the system it is up to you. If you want my personal opinion i would do so because the LT is hard to fill and bleed.

komar

The Eisbaer LT Solo is only a pump/block unit without reservoir. You can add an additional reservoir to the system it is up to you. If you want my personal opinion i would do so because the LT is hard to fill and bleed.

so in the end the solo is not the same unit as the one that comes preassembled with the lt360 ?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
The LT Solo is the same product which is (as you mention) preassembled and comes with the LT360. The Eisbaer Solo is not the same it is a different product.
The LT is a cheaper version of the Eisbaer series.

komar

The LT Solo is the same product which is (as you mention) preassembled and comes with the LT360. The Eisbaer Solo is not the same it is a different product.
The LT is a cheaper version of the Eisbaer series.

ok so now we are on the same page. so why is the flow rate in the specs different between the lt aio and the lt solo....

70 l/h on the 360lt
100l/h in the lt solo?

it should be the same i inagine.

MK_one

its to late now in Germany , the employees of Alphacool are on their way home at 6.00 PM ...
i think the Diffenence is that the Pump DC LT 2600 has 100l but with the Eisbär CPU Cooler you have 70l because you loose some pressure in the Cooler , the water must go through very tiny Copper Fins , there is some resistance

it is the same Pump , but you dont have 100l with the CPU Cooler parts , the Cooler reduce it to 70 l , you can say its a typo in the LT Solo Description , but not really , they use the pump as a single part with the 100 l as the LT Solo CPU Cooler is a single part too , it comes without the Pump ..
you can buy a slightly stronger Pump if you need it https://www.alphacool.com/shop/pump...l-dc-lt-3600-ceramic-12v-dc-pump-bulk-version , thats 120l , but how much left if you use the a CPU Cooler ? hmm 85 l may be ...

Last edited:

komar

i think there might be some confusion between the

eisbaer solo

and the

eisbaer lt solo

that i was enquiring about. i am asking strictly about the LT line.

if you compare the regular eisbaer aio and the eisbaer solo, they list the same stats

MK_one

its a Difference between the Cooler Pump Combo and the seperate parts , if you buy only the LT Solo Cooler you have no Pump , so they added the LT DC 2600 Description of the pump with 100 l as a seperate part

if you look at the Eisbär LT AIO you have 70 l , because you have a Cooler Pump Combo.... https://www.alphacool.com/shop/new-products/22106/alphacool-eisbaer-lt240-cpu-black
Thats the only Difference : Solo Parts , Combo Parts
DC LT 2600 stand alone = 100 l , as Combo with the Eisbär Solo or Eisbär LT Solo = 70 l , thats all
Look at the Eisbär LT AIO , you will see 70 l , look at the Eisbär AIO , you see 70 l , you have the same DC LT 2600 Pump
only when you look at the Pump as Solo part you will see 100 l https://www.alphacool.com/shop/pump...ool-dc-lt-2600-ultra-low-noise-ceramic-12v-dc

if you follow the link to the 2600 and go to Technical details , you will see
Max. Flow:Standard (smaller than 500l/h), 72l/h
there might be the Difference you are looking for , main Page 100 l max Flow and 72 l in the Technical Details

Last edited:

komar

its a Difference between the Cooler Pump Combo and the seperate parts , if you buy only the LT Solo Cooler you have no Pump , so they added the LT DC 2600 Description of the pump with 100 l as a seperate part

if you look at the Eisbär LT AIO you have 70 l , because you have a Cooler Pump Combo.... https://www.alphacool.com/shop/new-products/22106/alphacool-eisbaer-lt240-cpu-black
Thats the only Difference : Solo Parts , Combo Parts
DC LT 2600 stand alone = 100 l , as Combo with the Eisbär Solo or Eisbär LT Solo = 70 l , thats all
Look at the Eisbär LT AIO , you will see 70 l , look at the Eisbär AIO , you see 70 l , you have the same DC LT 2600 Pump
only when you look at the Pump as Solo part you will see 100 l https://www.alphacool.com/shop/pump...ool-dc-lt-2600-ultra-low-noise-ceramic-12v-dc

if you follow the link to the 2600 and go to Technical details , you will see
Max. Flow:Standard (smaller than 500l/h), 72l/h
there might be the Difference you are looking for , main Page 100 l max Flow and 72 l in the Technical Details

many thanks for the explanation, but that makes sense but the lt solo and eisbaer solo come with the pump, its not just the cooling block. but i agree they might have just copied the details of the barebone pump in the description.

however that gives the impression that the lt solo has a stronger pump than the lt aio's built in one and also from the regular eisbaer solo/aio.

MK_one

one of the biggest benefits of the Eisbär is the use of Standard Parts , you can get nearly every part seperatly . I dont know if the tubing has to play a role , the Eisbär uses 11/8 Tubes , make a kind of sense , they are smaller ones , the Pump must move less water and you get more Pressure out of the small Pump ( the 2600 is really tiny ) . To a really Custom Loop its only a short step , buy a stronger pump like these https://www.alphacool.com/shop/rese...voir-incl.-alphacool-eispumpe-vpp755-v.3-pump , the vpp 755 has up to 340 l , at this point , you can change the Tubing to 13/10 or 16/10 , even 19/13 and you need a CPU Cooler.
You dont really need a big Reservoir , the only thing a big one does , you can easier fill it and , for a short Period of time , you have cool water till the system has heated up , at that point there is no difference between big and little Reservoir .

i think the 2600 is really enough for a little Loop with one CPU Cooler , if you add a Graphics Card it depends on your Radiator and how much you want to overclock it . For a 24/7 System i would think about buying a Reservoir where you can fit two of the 2600 Pumps , there the two Pumps work as a team and you have a Fail Safe if one Pump fails . Something like this https://www.alphacool.com/shop/rese...ngle/dual-dc-lt-dual-5-25-bay-station?c=20617

Before i bought the Eisbär i looked up every single part , if you brig the Radiator , buy a new one , the Pump fails ? buy a new one , the tubing leaks ? buy new 11/8 Tubes ...
As i mentioned above : you can expand , you can repair everything . I can replace the 2600 with the 3600 , there you have the 120l waterflow in the main Page and in the technical Details https://www.alphacool.com/shop/pump...l-dc-lt-3600-ceramic-12v-dc-pump-bulk-version

That was the main reason why i bought a Eisbär , i can repair , i can expand if i want to . I added a 280 Radiator to the 240 , no problem

komar

one of the biggest benefits of the Eisbär is the use of Standard Parts , you can get nearly every part seperatly . I dont know if the tubing has to play a role , the Eisbär uses 11/8 Tubes , make a kind of sense , they are smaller ones , the Pump must move less water and you get more Pressure out of the small Pump ( the 2600 is really tiny ) . To a really Custom Loop its only a short step , buy a stronger pump like these https://www.alphacool.com/shop/rese...voir-incl.-alphacool-eispumpe-vpp755-v.3-pump , the vpp 755 has up to 340 l , at this point , you can change the Tubing to 13/10 or 16/10 , even 19/13 and you need a CPU Cooler.
You dont really need a big Reservoir , the only thing a big one does , you can easier fill it and , for a short Period of time , you have cool water till the system has heated up , at that point there is no difference between big and little Reservoir .

i think the 2600 is really enough for a little Loop with one CPU Cooler , if you add a Graphics Card it depends on your Radiator and how much you want to overclock it . For a 24/7 System i would think about buying a Reservoir where you can fit two of the 2600 Pumps , there the two Pumps work as a team and you have a Fail Safe if one Pump fails . Something like this https://www.alphacool.com/shop/rese...ngle/dual-dc-lt-dual-5-25-bay-station?c=20617

Before i bought the Eisbär i looked up every single part , if you brig the Radiator , buy a new one , the Pump fails ? buy a new one , the tubing leaks ? buy new 11/8 Tubes ...
As i mentioned above : you can expand , you can repair everything . I can replace the 2600 with the 3600 , there you have the 120l waterflow in the main Page and in the technical Details https://www.alphacool.com/shop/pump...l-dc-lt-3600-ceramic-12v-dc-pump-bulk-version

That was the main reason why i bought a Eisbär , i can repair , i can expand if i want to . I added a 280 Radiator to the 240 , no problem

exactly this maintenability is the reasons why i went with the 360lt over other aios, i am only using it to cool the cpu. i am concidering to change fans though for something more quiet as the eisbaer are on the higher db end for my taste. the non lt comes with different fans i believe.

overall i am pretty happy with the results vs my nh-d14 that was cooling my cpus over several generations until it hit its limits with the 9900k.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
The difference between the products is that the LT does not have an intergrated reservoir like the normal Eisbaer systems. Both AIO,s have the same pump inside.

matleno

Hello, I'm using this old post for a question. Can someone confirm the compatibilty of the dc-lt 3600 pump with the Eisbaer solo series? i have an Eisbaer aurora kit (digital rgb), the pump failed and I'm guessing if I can upgrade it instead of just buying a new same 2600 pump

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

sure you can mount the DC-LT3600 in every component, which is also using the DC-LT pump. But you won´t get any better flow or temperarures, just a louder pump, since the DC-LT 3600 is for industrial use.