Do you have a water block for a AXRX-5700XT-8GBD6-3DH?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi There, what is the PCB number of the graphics card? You can find the number on the original packaging or on the front/back side of the card.

The number starts with AXRX -----------

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
According the PCB number we have 3 blocks which will fit your graphics card. Please check the links below:

thErgonomic

Fantastic, thank you a lot. You might want to look into listing that. I know for a fact that you happen to be the only manufacturer offering a block for the PCB.

Levis95l

Can you double check that this is correct? Powercolors reference card is AXRX 5700XT 8GBD6-M3DH (the one OP has doesn't have the M in the name). I checked the screw hole placement and neither the reference PCB nor the Red Dragon/Devil PCB match with AXRX 5700XT 8GBD6-3DH. There seem to be no pictures of the back of this card online, so I'll post one soon. (Also, reference PCB is longer, Red Dragon/Devil PCB is taller.)

However, MSI Evoke seems to have identical screw placement, so I think you should check if that one fits.

EDIT: Oh, apparently Sapphire Pulse has the same PCB as well. So this block might fit by the looks of it: https://www.alphacool.com/shop/gpu-...-radeon-5600/5700-xt-pulse/mech-evoke?c=22470

Last edited:

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

Regarding the PCB Number we do not have any information about the used PCB Layout. If you send us a photo of your GPU without the original cooler we can check if one water block will fit.

Galm1

Hey I have the same card "AXRX 5700 XT 8GBD6-3DH" the non-reference, non-dragon/devil card. Curious what you ended up going with (were the recommended blocks a fit? Missed the final verdict) trying to go watercooled myself?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
The blocks that i have advised are all for reference design cards. Do you have a photo of the PCB from your graphics card?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Dude we need a photo without the original cooling on it. Like this i can not see the bare PCB of your graphics card really :)