Do you have a water block for a AXRX-5700XT-8GBD6-3DH?

CrustedCheese

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Yes and no. If the original back plate is not longer than from the block it should fit if it,s longer not. We have also a seperate back plate which we sell for this block :)

martinoermando

I checked the screw hole placement and neither the Nox Vidmate VLC reference PCB nor the Red Dragon/Devil PCB match with AXRX 5700XT 8GBD6-3DH. There seem to be no pictures of the back of this card online

Last edited:

kevpatts

Here you go ^^ This is the matching block for your graphics card :)

I'm also interested in getting a block for this card. However the card is 230mm long and the block is 260mm according to the product page, and 260mm won't fit in my case (Geeek A40). It doesn't actually look 260mm though; is this an error in the description?

kevpatts

Just for anyone else who visits this thread about this card, here's the reply I got from Metropolis34:
Hey, thank you for contacting me again. This is a mistake on the product description. The length of the block is approx. 230 to be exactly 228 mm. We will change the information asap.
It looks like this is the perfect block for this card.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Please do not forget that we sell this block without the back plate. You need to purchase it seperatly. (You can not use the original backplate as this block covers several different grafics cards.)

Levis95l

Oops, I hadn't noticed all the replies in this thread, and my message was indeed a bit confusing. :)
Great to hear that the Pulse/Mech/Evoke block should fit AXRX-5700XT-8GBD6-3DH. I'll probably buy the block in the summer then!