Do you have a water block for a AXRX-5700XT-8GBD6-3DH?

Ekek85

the water block fits perfectly with the powercolor graphics card. Although the photo shows PULSE my graphics card is the powercolor 3dh.IMG_20200608_213743.jpg

Ekek85

[QUOTE = "kevpatts, publicación: 5760, miembro: 1484"]
Did it come with that sticker?
[/ QUOTE]
It comes with three stickers, the PULSE, the MECH and the EVOKE.

EH de Boer

No sign here, wonderdering when they will ship.
Sent a mail and they where waiting on the backplate
Don't know why they take so long.

kevpatts

Yeah I'm getting fed up with this. I have 2 orders waiting over a month now.

How did you contact them? The contact form link in my order email doesn't work and there's no contact link on the website any more (which I believe is against GDPR requirements).

It's a pity cause I had a really good impression of this company from the excellent work that @Metropolis34 does, and from reviews online but the fulfilment process doesn't live up to his/her high standards.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
You know that this is a internal communication and you can not publish such emails with name and address. You have heard about the new data protection regulation right? I will delete your post. Anyway as i have PM you your order is on the way to you. It was the back plate not the blcok which was out of stock.

EH de Boer

New update..
I recieved my liquid cooling blok and fits like a glove except for the spacers between the blok and graphics cards they are a bit to high.. like a mm

Is now a steady 33 degrees idle and about a 50 degrees under load with 4 120 rads and a 3700x with a x570 chip, all liquid cooled

The backplate was in a backorder and was canceled by metropolis34??
Now recieved the blok within 2 working days.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I am glad that it worked out really. The temperatures are very good. Have fun and let us know in case of any issue.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
No the original back plate will not fit the block. (Because the block fits a lot of different PCB,s and they have not similar back plates). Normally you need to buy the back plate seperatly.

@EH de Boer Have you had any problems with the origonal back plate during the installation?

@kaska_pt What is the PCB number of the graphics card? The manufacturer is Powercolor right?

kaska_pt

No the original back plate will not fit the block. (Because the block fits a lot of different PCB,s and they have not similar back plates). Normally you need to buy the back plate seperatly.

@EH de Boer Have you had any problems with the origonal back plate during the installation?

@kaska_pt What is the PCB number of the graphics card? The manufacturer is Powercolor right?
hello,
I've written it on my post above, it's Powercolor AXRX 5700 XT 8GBD6-3DH (not M3DH). My card is not the reference and it is not the red devil, etc.
From the pictures sent by EH de Boer, he is using the original included backplate, no need for other one that has a "cut" on the corner.
Thank you

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Yes i saw that too and that is why i asked kaska-pt the question about the installation. I would wait for his statement because we do not recommend to install the original back plate. As i mentioned above the block fits several graphics card and they have all different back plates. So lets wait for kaska_pt and see what he says about this issue.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Or another alternative is you shoot a photo of the bare PCB/Layout and upload it here. Maybe this way we can find out if the back plates fits or not.

kaska_pt

thank you for the reply, the answer will be given by EH de Boer, not myself :) I'm the one doing the question :)