Dont buy alphacool switch to watercool or aquacomputer or any other brand

guts69

Can you actualy answer your email ?

if you willing to buy stuff in alphacool you should know this before buy
The support client is slow and bad
if you have no problem with your setup you fine but at the moment you get a problem with anything you are just in the Shxxt
i order for 1300 euro of stuff
One rad was leaking for get answer from them it took days and beetwen each message it take minimal 24 hours dosnt matter if you answer at the second they message you
i just have buy a other rad in amazon and put the leaking rad in bag ( it would take weeks to them to inspect and answer your message)
i got a bad cpu block for my 13900k ( impossible to get goot contact )
i got fitting Straig cant fit there own tube ! i have no problem with the 90 Dg but the straigh one was not possible even with soap or anything i could use a hammer it would not enter.. i wanted to buy some fitting straigh to amazon for 13/10 but you know what ? the only one selling 13/10 hard tubing is alphacool ( genius :) )
btw all the stuff i have buy in alphacool was from the admin that give me the list because i am a novice ( than you bro you did well to sell me stuff i can only use with your brand )

so i change all the fitting for barrow and got new pipe 16/10
Is not finish ! they also put in the list fan for the radiator and ofc they did put there usless fan alphacool that cant even do anything and is even more bad than this ! for the rgb you are forced to use a adaptator not included inside but included in the manual ! so they send me 3 of them after i yelled at them in forum ! ( all reddit told me this fan are usless and need real fan )
So i changed the 8 fan for arctic p12 work 10000 time better and with less noise
is not FINISH !! the reservoir got 1 screw stuck :) i wanted to put the fountaine effect tube but one screw just stuck so the day i need to clean it i will need to change the pump and reservoir

I got 200 euro of fitting 8 fan tube and a cpu block in the side.. this brand is a wast of money and better you dont get any problem with them or you are just in a nightmare

20230215_013103.jpg

Attachments

• 20230209_150810.jpg
    20230209_150810.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 3

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
Hi guts69,
thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry to hear that there is a problem with our products.

Regarding the response time of our support, it is normal that it can sometimes take 24h. We are always trying to respond as quickly and as best as possible. Requests received after 5pm/17:00 will be processed on the next day. Also on weekends our support is not available.
You would have received an exchange for the mounting kit.

Please note that we have helped you a lot here in the forum. From purchase advice to support, we were there for you.

Of course, a purchase advice in our forum is aimed at Alphacool articles.
That other manufacturers do not have 13/10 tubes, we can not influence.

I had recommended our Rise Aurora fans to you, for example.
That you finally decide for the Eiszyklon Aurora LUX fans we can also not influence. We can only advise you and respond to your wishes.

If there is anything else we can do for you just contact us.
We will find a solution together :)

Marc✌️

CycleChris

Can you actualy answer your email ?

if you willing to buy stuff in alphacool you should know this before buy
The support client is slow and bad
if you have no problem with your setup you fine but at the moment you get a problem with anything you are just in the Shxxt
i order for 1300 euro of stuff
One rad was leaking for get answer from them it took days and beetwen each message it take minimal 24 hours dosnt matter if you answer at the second they message you
i just have buy a other rad in amazon and put the leaking rad in bag ( it would take weeks to them to inspect and answer your message)
i got a bad cpu block for my 13900k ( impossible to get goot contact )
i got fitting Straig cant fit there own tube ! i have no problem with the 90 Dg but the straigh one was not possible even with soap or anything i could use a hammer it would not enter.. i wanted to buy some fitting straigh to amazon for 13/10 but you know what ? the only one selling 13/10 hard tubing is alphacool ( genius :) )
btw all the stuff i have buy in alphacool was from the admin that give me the list because i am a novice ( than you bro you did well to sell me stuff i can only use with your brand )

so i change all the fitting for barrow and got new pipe 16/10
Is not finish ! they also put in the list fan for the radiator and ofc they did put there usless fan alphacool that cant even do anything and is even more bad than this ! for the rgb you are forced to use a adaptator not included inside but included in the manual ! so they send me 3 of them after i yelled at them in forum ! ( all reddit told me this fan are usless and need real fan )
So i changed the 8 fan for arctic p12 work 10000 time better and with less noise
is not FINISH !! the reservoir got 1 screw stuck :) i wanted to put the fountaine effect tube but one screw just stuck so the day i need to clean it i will need to change the pump and reservoir

I got 200 euro of fitting 8 fan tube and a cpu block in the side.. this brand is a wast of money and better you dont get any problem with them or you are just in a nightmare

View attachment 4904
I had simple questions answered in less than a day, thru reddit. I am totally satisfied with my purchases. Alphacool offers great performance at incredible low prices and great aesthetics also. Imo, they are the best radiators in the industry, all copper. The aurora rise fans are another gem from alphacool. Every manufacturer has a issue from time to time. Work with them and Im sure they’ll stand by if they make an error.

guts69

Hi guts69,
thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry to hear that there is a problem with our products.

Regarding the response time of our support, it is normal that it can sometimes take 24h. We are always trying to respond as quickly and as best as possible. Requests received after 5pm/17:00 will be processed on the next day. Also on weekends our support is not available.
You would have received an exchange for the mounting kit.

Please note that we have helped you a lot here in the forum. From purchase advice to support, we were there for you.

Of course, a purchase advice in our forum is aimed at Alphacool articles.
That other manufacturers do not have 13/10 tubes, we can not influence.

I had recommended our Rise Aurora fans to you, for example.
That you finally decide for the Eiszyklon Aurora LUX fans we can also not influence. We can only advise you and respond to your wishes.

If there is anything else we can do for you just contact us.
We will find a solution together :)

Marc✌️
Still waiting for the answer of your support email for 3 weeks ! good job on ignoring your client !!!!!

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

check your PN, since this include personal information I won´t write in this forum about it.

guts69

Just for lets everyone updated
i send back the stuff and they refuse to refund and ban me from there website
now i will have to fight to get back the stuff i send them ( around 400 euro of material ) i got charge for send them
Dodge this company is not worth the try

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
@guts69
We asked you in an email whether we should send the items back to you or dispose of them. We have not yet received an answer from you. You only have to write an email with the request to return the parts.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
You wrote answeres, that is right, but not that we should sent the stuff back. Write a short mail, and tell us in the mail that we should sent the stuff back and we will sent it. No problem.
To: info@alphacool.com