EIS-MATRIX AURORA RGB LED CONTROLLER

crum3le

A couple of questions;
Does this unit have any external temperature inputs?

Can it change the LED colour output depending on coolant temperature?

thanks

crum3le

yes dude, "seriusly"... lol. There is plenty similar;

exhibit 1, Corsair ICUE. you can control mother board lighting (20 different motherboard area options) to the temperature of 29 different sensors, in three adjustable steps. see pics.

If you have a Corsair Mouse, you can control the two zones of aRGB on the mouse to show different temperatures. e.g. Mouse is showing me colour coded GPU temps and motherboard is showing colour of CPU temp. I can see motherboard from the corner of my eye.

exhibit 2; EKWB Loop Connect via SMART lighting. controls Fan lighting colours based on temperature sensors. 3 sensors around the loop give coolant temperature. If it goes high, 6 fan lights start flashing.

Two others which may well do a similar job... control the lighting in some way to illustrate temperature, although I've not confirmed this, are the NZXT and Argus monitor. There are probably others too that I dont know about.

So It seems quite common dude! :cool:

it cant be that difficult, if you can control a fan speed based on temperature then changing the colour of an LED sounds a lot simpler. There are numerous Arduino controlled Led systems on Github, so its clearly something the modding community are actively embracing.

:)

Attachments

• pic 1 lphacool.png
    pic 1 lphacool.png
    958.3 KB · Views: 3
  • pic 2 lphacool.png
    pic 2 lphacool.png
    907.7 KB · Views: 3

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Nah miscommunication really ^^ I got the question compltly wrong and was interpretating too much to the Eismatrix (Like how the hell he wants to control the ARGB via temperature). I was not thinking about the software but many other things :) All i can say is we are working on some little play tools but cant give you more information really. But no Eismatrix does not have a tool like this on its software.

Last edited:

crum3le

Let me know when, I'm very happy to alpha test ;);):):):)

An ideal scenario would be 12 temp inputs, 12 fan outputs and 12 aRGB outputs. linked singly in 12 sections eg; 1 aRGB &1 fan & 1 temp sensor together, or in multiple groups, or a mix of both groups and singles,

I wish my Arduino-fu was better... I'd have already done it. lol..

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Let me know when, I'm very happy to alpha test ;);):):):)
alpha test :cool::cool::cool::cool: i ilke this :)
An ideal scenario would be 12 temp inputs, 12 fan outputs and 12 aRGB outputs. linked singly in 12 sections eg; 1 aRGB &1 fan & 1 temp sensor together, or in multiple groups, or a mix of both groups and singles,
I will forward it to our devolopment lets see what they think about.
I wish my Arduino-fu was better... I'd have already done it. lol
It,s a micro controller right?frequency converter? never used one ^^

crum3le

yep, little microcontroller, depending on which model as to how many channels and how much memory etc... I only built one big-ish project, that was a water droplet controller.. varied the size of the droplet and the time between first and second, third droplet etc..

But that was mainly editing and mashing existing code. good fun and results were not bad either. :cool:

waterdrop low.jpg