Eis-Matrix II Aurora Digital RGB Controller

Marco011

Hello, i've been having lots of problems with ASUS argb software Armoury Crate, and i was wondering about buying an ARGB controler, what would i need to connect al my argb devices to the Aurora Digital RGB Controller?
I have a total of 9 fans on my 011d:
6x Aurora Rise and
3x Eiszyklon Aurora LUX PRO
1 Eisbaer LT ARGB pump
1 Eisfwolf 2 ARGB led strip in the gpu block.

Can i use the Aurora controller for ARGB lighting only using one or two of these?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
This is more likely not to work. The controller can deliver max 36W power, that should also not be connected via only one port. The 6x Rise fans already have a power consumption of about 32W via the LEDs, plus the aRGBs of the Eisbaer and Eiswolf, that might be too tight.

The next problem is the mainboard controller. It can only control a certain number of LEDs correctly. Usually this is 120 to 140 LEDs, depending on the mainboard controller. But the 6 Rise fans already have 144 LEDs installed (24 per piece). No usual controller can control that correctly. That's altogether too many LEDs for every single controller known to me, no matter if mainboard or separate.

Marco011

Thanks for the answer, so the controller won't help at all, I think that the only reasonable solution is to buy a couple of that 3way cable and split all the devices between the 2 argb ports on my motherboard, it can handle a total of 240led.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Yes, i think thats the better way to do it. The Eis-Matrix will be not the right solution for you. That's a pity for us, but it doesn't help if I tell you nonsense and then it doesn't work as you wish.