Eisbaer 240 pump noise.

DgtlAcc

Greetings.
Few weeks ago bought that aio and annoying pump sound never stop, noise more loud than any fan at silent mode.
bzzz
Store warranty consider that sound absolute normal, i think different and i would like to hear opinion someone from alphacool or different owner same aio.
Radiator mount above pump, noise still noising after 12hours.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Pump is running on max? And how far away was the microphone? The noise itself is normal and makes every pump. The question is, where was this sound recorded from, i.e. at what distance? When the casing is closed, you should not hear the pump.

DgtlAcc

Pump running on max, yes. Smartphone microphone was 1-2 centimeters from pump. In closed case (Fractal Design Define C) i hear pump, at least, from 2 meters. Later i can try record sound with better microphone with closed case, from place, where i seat and hear noise.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
IF you can hear the pump from 2m away, its not normal. If you have trouble with your retailer, write us an email: info@alphacool
We need a copy of the invoice and sent the sound data or a link to this forum so the support team can check it.

DgtlAcc

Re-recorded pump noise with better microphone than smartphone
bzzz2 - background noise exactly from pump, not fans, between microphone and case is about 1.5 meters
How it was recorded

Luckystricker

Official Alphacool Staff
Staff member
Hi @DgtlAcc

I would ask you to send an email to info@alphacool.com with your subject and link the thread to it. But please do not be in a hurry, since the support is not really manned over Christmas, it may take a while until you get an answer.
Have you ever, when your PC is on, tilting the case in all directions so that any air bubbles can loosen? Otherwise I can't think of anything.

Best Regards