Eisbaer 360 and UT 60

Masakari

Hello, I am the owner of Eisebaer 360 and I want to use the possibility of expanding this system and add to it NexXxos HPE-45 280 or UT60 280 do im gone need new pump for this setup?

Hello Masakari, the recommendation would be to use an additional pump for the expansion, as it cannot be said with certainty whether the DC-LT will manage the entire circuit. Depending on what other components are added.

Masakari

The for the info. Still i need some info. If Eisbaer 360 reads the flow and temperature of the fluid or do I need to add something like Alphacool ES flow and temperature indicator "HighFlow" with RPM-Signal. And can you then use aquaero to query data and control the pump? And if yes then for connection i need to use PWMFan1-Fan4 port on aquero ?
Sorry for my bad english.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI the Eisbaer doesn´t read any information like water temperature or water flow. For most flow sensor you would need at least an water flow of 70l/h, which the pump in the Eisbaer doesn´t reach and therefore a flow sensor won´t work. How you have to connect a temperature sensor to the Aquaero I can´t say, since it isn´t a product from us.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
This sensor is okay if you use it instead of the screw plug on the fillport. You can also use our Tec Protect 2 to refill the system.