eisbaer 360 black

beetroots5

hello. i have 3 years old eibaer 360 black. few weeks ago cpu temps increased extremly high. i have 60 underload , than i have 100 if run something heavy load . and 50-60 idle. i tought that was a pump . today i replace old pump with brand new lt 2600 , and nothing changes but temps makes bigger ( overheat pre bios) . i'v change to old gammax400 and it have better result now. pump working at 3600 rpm dunno why ( filled full of water) . and how is working fitting out / in ( red to blue ) ? I thought it didnt let water go through .

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, have you taken off the radiator & checked the condition of your thermal paste?

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
I would have guessed that you might have to replace the thermal compound and/or check the contact pressure of the cooler! Could you send us pictures of the imprint of the thermal compound? How often have you serviced the AIO in the last 3 years?

Otherwise, you will find a how-to video for replacing the pump on the Eisbaer attached. Perhaps this will help answer any open questions.

Hitvrok

Я так и сделал. Выясните, что горячая вода не выходит из водоблока. Насос вращается со скоростью 3600 об/мин.
здравствуйте, у меня похожая ситуация, вы как-то решили? Такое ощущение, что вода остается в водоблоке. сильно согревает. помпа работает четко. ryzen 5900x и eisbaer aurora 420. комп даже не успевает включиться, помпа горячая, комп выключается.