Eisbaer 360 LT - Maintance & Expansion

nicopatan

Hi, I currently have an Eisbaer 360 LT for my Ryzen 2700x. This weekend I have made some basic maintenance, put new thermal paste, and remove dust from radiator and fans.

So, when I was doing this, I noted a strange noise inside the rad, I mean like a really big bubble moving inside of it...My temps are good, and the pump works fine. So, I am not sure if am I right about this situation....what could be causing this???

However, I prefer to be sure an avoid any issue with my pump, so I am planning to fill/refill the loop, and add some components to have a better indicator of this in the future.

Please check the attached image and let me know if the components I planned to add are compatible with my current loop....and any other consideration I must have to consider.

I will buy them all together, so I need to know if you can consolidate all this in a single package to reduce delivery costs.
Thanks in advance, I will appreciate your response.

Regards.

Nicolas.

Attachments

• alphacool.jpg
    alphacool.jpg
    666.7 KB · Views: 8

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi Nicolas, looks good buddy you have all you need to expand the loop with the flow indicator :) But i have to say that the indicator will move very slow as you have two more quick coupling and the flow is restricted.

Last edited:

nicopatan

Hi, thanks for your quick response.
In fact I will have one more coupling, not 2 in the loop...or are counting the flow indicator too? This flow restriction will damage my pump?
Anyway, so what would you recommend me instead? adding a pump too?

I will buy them all together, so I need to know if you can consolidate all this in a single package to reduce delivery costs.
Thanks in advance, I will appreciate your response.

Regards.

Nicolas.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
If you want my advise i would not include the flow meter on it. First the pump is not that strong so it will move very slowly second the quick connection. No the flow restriction will not damage the pump. If you order all the products together we will ship them all together to reduce the shipping cost.

nicopatan

Thanks for your advice. So, which components will you recommend to add to my loop, instead?
I plan to upgrade to a Ryzen 3950x