Eisbaer aurora 360 rgb

Superlp12

Will the single 360mm radiator from the Eisbaer 360 be sufficient to cool both my cpu and gpu. If not what would you suggest. I have a 8700k delidded with conductonaut applied and overclocked to 5ghz. Gpu is the asus rtx strix 2080ti oc.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Well if you want my honest opinion i would say is critical. The Eisbaer has only a 30mm thick radiator. If you have the budget i would recommend to go for a custom loop.

Superlp12

Would the eisbaer extreme does the job then? I really do not want the hassle of configuring a custom loop. If it works, I will add a matching eisblock and backplate and simply add to the system.

Superlp12

Contemplating getting the following items if the eisbaer extreme works. Will I have everything I need?
Item number 11741 x1
Item number 12957 x 1
Item number 11594 x1
Item number 17226 X2
Item number 12548 x1
Thanks

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Oh yes the Eisbaer extreme is as its name tells you :) very strong (if i may say this it is the strongest AIO on the market) The list is okay but you need also some tubing and some liquid. If you want you can just shoot a short email to info@alphacool.com and we can creat an offer for you and let you know.