Eisbaer Aurora 420 in Cooler Master Cosmos C700M

Drarko8

Hi,
I'm willing to buy the Eisbaer Aurora 420 on my computer case but I'm not sure if it'll fit. I have a Cooler Master Cosmos C700M which is a big case with a 420mm radiator mounting on top and front but when I saw the dimensions of the Aurora radiator it says 458*144mm. I realised that my mounting was 420*146mm and since the radiator seems to be longer, I'm worried if it'd fit. There's a few milimeters of difference between the mounting and the rest of the chassis. My question may sound silly but i never used watercooling before so I would like a professionnal advice to whether it would fit or not.

Thank you very much for your time.

Antonin Auvinet

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi, well generally we do not advise anything regarding case issues. And to be honest i do not know the case or any dimesion of it. You either ask Cooler Master or you are lucky and some one has got the same case and can answer the question. Front and top of the case is supposedly compatible with 420mm radiators but this is not our statement.

grizli9000

Owner of C700M and Eisbaer 420 CPU cooler here - it will be absolutely okay on front panel at least (didn't try top) and you have extra space still above radiator.

Attachments

• r2WuD14PcPU.jpg
    r2WuD14PcPU.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 15

sniper_amer

Hello, i am also interested into getting this 420 cooler for my C700M, i am glad to see that it would fit both top and front, i wish there was more reviews or video reviews from known content creators that would put this cooler against all the other known ones in the market.

sniper_amer

sadly there isnt yeah, i have the case but i dont know how good this cooler is inside of it on the top side, i love the idea of it being 420 its just very risky for me to buy it and then it would not work as i want it to work, otherwise i would have created a video for it for ppl like me, also i have issue with delivery as Alphacool site dont deliver to my country because of corona :( i live in Saudi Arabia.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Dude it is not up on us ^^ We can deliver where ever the customer wants to but the providers are making problems and of course the main source is this stupid virus :(

sniper_amer

yeah i know, i hope it clears up soon and things go back to normal, when you say providers you mean shipping companies? here UPS and DHL still delivers no problems,

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Yes exactly i mean the shipping companies. We are updating daily the delivery situation which you can check at our home page;

Funny thing is that the shipping costs are increased 5 times more than it was before ^^ All are based on the virus LOL

sniper_amer

yeah i noticed the prices went up everywhere for shipping, its such a problematic time, i hope it passes quickly..