Eisbaer Aurora RGB issue

Zagreus

Good afternoon,

I recently purchased an Eisbaer Aurora 360 and seem to be having some issues with the RGB lighting inside the pump/block unit. I have tried using the aRGB header on my motherboard (MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC) and using the included RGB controller with the same result.

The lights on half of the block appear to be totally non-functional (image attached). I have tested all colours and tried different modes (the photos are with lights set to static attached to the included sata powered controller).

Can anyone advise me on the best course of action with this?

Many thanks

Adam

Attachments

• 20200303_130441.jpg
    20200303_130441.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20200303_130450.jpg
    20200303_130450.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 24

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi Adam, sorry for the issue dude. May i ask where you are from? have you purchased the product directly from us?

Zagreus

Hi Metropolis,

I'm in the UK and purchased the cooler from Aquatuning (I tried contacting them in the first instance but have heard nothing back)

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
All we can offer on that issue is you send the system back to us and we will repair and send it backto you. But i would recommend to try contacting Aquatuning regarding RMA or replacement.

DNX97

I have the same problem after purchasing from a local retailer :/

Is it possible to repair it yourself?

BlessedToBeWoke

Yes the 420 and no I don't believe I purchased directly from you guys. It's just a light issue but I'm not trying to RMA the order either way because it is performing for what it's main use is for phenomenally. It's just a bit distracting seeing it like this. I am using an i9 9900k that gets quite hot but the cooler keeps temps well lower than expected. The issue is in the same exact location as Adam's.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Would you be so kind and shoot a short video or sound date of that noise? Maybe it is not a major damage and we can solve it without to replace anything.

BlessedToBeWoke

It's in the right corner where the lighting doesn't seem to be efficient.

Attachments

• 20200914_100450.jpg
    20200914_100450.jpg
    862.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200914_100407.jpg
    20200914_100407.jpg
    909.3 KB · Views: 8

BlessedToBeWoke

Oh no, no pump issue the cooler works excellent. I'm very happy with the cooling quality and the entire design of this cooler. I could have gotten any cooler I decided to choose and I'm very glad I chose this over all. If there's nothing I can do about the lighting here it's not breaking my heart. The issue is very miniscule, I will send the info as you described but overall if there's nothing I can do here with the situation I will readily settle with it as is. I appreciate your help Metropolis.