Eisbaer Aurora RGB LT240 AIO Release?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Eisbaer LT Aurora.... March/April. It will come also with new better fans. Thats the reason why it takes so long.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Sorry, no chance. To be honest, there is no plan right now to offer a solo version. I am sure we will offer a version, but i would say, not before summer.

Joorva

Well aRGB would be nice - what I have seen so far, aurora pieces looks gorgeous and LT is no exception.
But for me biggest seeling point is DC-LT2, so having it in it is a big deal for me. Also I got impression that cold plate was a bit refined (but not sure, may be an urban legend).

I would grab non-LT version already, but with fittings it's too high for me, won't fit in SFF case I own.

Anyway, as you guys are apparently putting priority on AiO sets, I'll wait in line, till SOLO shows up. Or get really annoying in summer ;)

Joorva

Hello. Kind re-check on this much awaited product. Any updates on a roadmap of availability dates for AiO and solo versions? ;)
1616698569716.png

Daniel

Administrator
Staff member
The AiO will be out very soon.
We are awaiting shipments. But with the ongoing worldwide delays with shipping i hesitate to put a date here.

Kimchikimkim

Hi. Do you have any more updates on this? I really want some RGB in my SFF case and replace my boring heat killer block!

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
hey @Ric-137k , I'll take over for Eddy ;-) in fact, the release date is moving forward a bit. We plan that Eisbaer Aurora RGB LT240 AIO will be available in the shop around July. We hope that there will be no further delays.

BomberMan261

the Newer Fans on the RGB Aurora Eisbear are just looking better then the Old Ones ... but defenetly the Old Ones do a better cooling Job then the new Auroras

LifeOverflow

@Thomas_S

First I would like to thank you @Daniel and @Eddy for the numerous updates. I appreciate the transparency. I was wondering if any new developments are on the horizon for this cooler? Is Alphacool still committing to release this product, or is it not a priority anymore? I'm going to build a new desktop soon, so I'm debating if I should hold out a bit more if a release is planned really soon during or after the holidays.

Since the launch has been delayed 3 times already, I think that I can speak for everyone that our patience has been throughly tested and a "sorry, the release date is moving forward a bit" would be hard to swallow. Especially when just before the 3rd delay we got to hear that "The AiO will be out VERY soon".

I understand and trust that Alphacool wants to bring out the best LT AIO, but since the start of this year the transparency, and thus my trust, on the development seriously dropped. Alphacool was waiting for shipments in March to then hear in April that the release date has been pushed back, without any insight on what's holding back a release. What happend? Any info as to why would be appreciated. Thank you

Recap for everyone interested:
Sep 14, 2020: We think in october.
Oct 14, 2020:Hi, there is no clear release date yet.
Oct 30, 2020:The Eisbaer Aurora LT series will no longer be published this year. We have decided to make a change to the EIsbaer LT Aurora to increase the performance. But this will lead to a delay of about 2-3 months.
#delay 1#
Jan 7, 2021:Because we have decided to change a few things on the Eisbaer Aurora. The reason is not Corona. But we will not make a 120mm version of it. Only 240 and 360mm for the start. 120mm makes no sense anymore.
Jan 13, 2021: Eisbaer LT Aurora.... March/April. It will come also with new better fans. Thats the reason why it takes so long.
#delay 2#
Mar 26, 2021:The AiO will be out very soon.
We are awaiting shipments. But with the ongoing worldwide delays with shipping i hesitate to put a date here.
Apr 16, 2021: hey @Ric-137k , I'll take over for Eddy ;-) in fact, the release date is moving forward a bit. We plan that Eisbaer Aurora RGB LT240 AIO will be available in the shop around July. We hope that there will be no further delays.
#Delay 3#

Last edited:

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
hi @LifeOverflow, I understand your displeasure. Unfortunately, in the process until a new product sees the light of day and comes to market, not everything always goes according to plan. Many factors play a role, some of which could not be planned in advance. State of things today is: Eisbaer Aurora LT240/360 CPU Digital RGB will come, but there is no ETA yet. And to avoid further discontent, we do not limit the period to the probable ETA even at this time. Sorry for the lack of more specific feedback, but that's the current status.