eisbaer extreme 280 cases confirmed to fit

D\m\n\g

fits in the top off a Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass ?
even with a EVGA X299 dark beneath it :):cool:

Hello, I have recently ordered this Eisbaer extreme 280 combo and i have also the Enthoo Evolv X, so i wanted to ask you - what is basically the biggest additional rad that I can place in the front of the case in combination with the Eisbaer on top? I want to make the best possible of it.

considering that i plan to have 3 exhaust 140 fans (2top+1rear), I would ideally like to get 3x140 intake rad+fan in the front but obviously that is not possible, if I‘m calculating correctly.. so I started thinking about 3x120 rad+fan on intake, which would then fit under the Eisbaer (in theory), but i am afraid that the visual difference between 140mm on top vs 120 in front would be disturbing..

-asking for advice

thanks for any suggestions!

Tived

Hello, I have recently ordered this Eisbaer extreme 280 combo and i have also the Enthoo Evolv X, so i wanted to ask you - what is basically the biggest additional rad that I can place in the front of the case in combination with the Eisbaer on top? I want to make the best possible of it.

considering that i plan to have 3 exhaust 140 fans (2top+1rear), I would ideally like to get 3x140 intake rad+fan in the front but obviously that is not possible, if I‘m calculating correctly.. so I started thinking about 3x120 rad+fan on intake, which would then fit under the Eisbaer (in theory), but i am afraid that the visual difference between 140mm on top vs 120 in front would be disturbing..

-asking for advice

thanks for any suggestions!
Have you measured up your case?

D\m\n\g

Have you measured up your case?
Do you work in customer service? What kind of question is that? I have measured the case but that’s no guarantee the parts will fit, that’s why I’m asking someone who already has that radiator inside.. also I was asking about the visuals, what good is it to measure the case? Does that tell you if it will look good if you count the numbers?

Tived

Do you work in customer service? What kind of question is that? I have measured the case but that’s no guarantee the parts will fit, that’s why I’m asking someone who already has that radiator inside.. also I was asking about the visuals, what good is it to measure the case? Does that tell you if it will look good if you count the numbers?

No I don’t work for customer service but it would be the rational thing to do.

But since you know everything I’ll give this one a miss!

good luck

Henrik