eisbaer extreme case compatibility

fenice19

Hi i've a phantecks entoo primo. aio cooler ( eisbaer extreme) and it not fit in the case. so i've placed it ont the top of my case out.
I' would like to replace the case in the future
So my question is.
There is somewhere a compatibility list of cases .

regards

W

davido_labido

Unfortunately, we had to remove the case compatability list as there were just too many cases and it was dependant on what hardware was used in the case, it got a little messy. Luckily, other forum members use the Eisbaer Extreme, so maybe they can offer some examples.

with a little bit of case modding it will fit into a Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL (the mod is to just cut a little bit from the case so you can access the fill port) Other than that, I am not sure I am afraid.

Tived

Hi @fenice19

I have a Fractal Design Define XL7 and I have two (2) Eisbaer Extreme in my case

one under the top and one in the front

my GPU is on the raiser card, there are two NVME expander cards and a Thunderbolt card in the machine

2DEE8E7A-1477-48D4-BC4F-036066928C5B.jpeg

if I should choose again I would probably go with a large thermaltake w200 case or the smaller W100 to add more cooling with less noise probably one of those new 1080 with 9x fans

Anneve

No case is perfect, but for me the problem with the Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL, the Fractal Design Define XL7 too, is that they are the modern view of essential drive space, SSD and NVME at 2G or less each. They are from a different planet to the Enthoo Primo, a case with a lot of what I lurve. To me the question would be 'what can I do with the Enthoo Primo.' Fitting an Extreme to the top of the case, I like the sound of that approach.

For me the main weakness of the Enthoo Primo is the positioning of the top panel controls. I switched those around to the front panel 5.25 bays, but the Extreme at the top could allow space top front centre, grill position. I find that thought exciting, more convenient than what I have now.

So, Fenice19 did want to change to a different case. ...

Last edited: