Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6800XT Nitro+ compatibility question

Nakht

Hello!

I've heard some rumors that the water block, Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6800XT Nitro+ that you have for sale, will work with the Sapphire Radeon RX 6900 XT NITRO+. Is this true? Supposedly the PCB of both the 6800xt nitro+ and the 6900xt nitro+ is similar, but it would be amazing to get it confirmed.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Hi,

since we have no pics a the PCB, we are not sure about it. If you have a pic of the PCB, please give me a link or show it here so we can check it :)

OhNoes!!1

Hi,

Had found and purchased a RX 6900XT NITRO+ card. I've included the pictures of the PCB here.

The board looks similar to the RX 6800XT NITRO+ but would like a second opinion on this.

Thanks,

Attachments

• 6900back.jpg
    6900back.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 6900front.jpg
    6900front.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 15

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We changed yesterday the compatiblity of the 6800XT Nitro+ cooler because we got the info that the the 6900XT has the same PCB layout.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
You can upload them anywhere you like, i need only a link.

Mostly you can find the PCB number on some stickers on the card or on the package.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Thanks for the pics. I see the problem. Nice, we got another PCB design from Sapphire with different caps. Same like 6800XT has.... :cautious:

Dinkelbrot99

Thanks for the pics. I see the problem. Nice, we got another PCB design from Sapphire with different caps. Same like 6800XT has.... :cautious:
So theres no chance i can get a waterblock in the next few weeks? :( Sadly i cant use my pc now and i cant send the waterblock back because i cant find my customers number

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Give me bit time. We must check it again and see if we can do something. Really not sure right now.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We took another look at the data. Unfortunately, it is indeed the case that the PCB designs we received directly from Sapphire had different components than those on your card. And we were not told that they use different components for mass production. You can't make the cooler fit either. I'm sorry, but due to Sapphire's change we don't currently have a suitable cooler for you and at least currently there are no plans to make one for the RX 6800. Maybe we will make one at some point, but there is no schedule for that.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
soon.... not sure. We get every 1-2 weeks some on stock, but because of the preorders.... if you order now a cooler think you will have to wait around 2 month to get the cooler.

Dinkelbrot99

We took another look at the data. Unfortunately, it is indeed the case that the PCB designs we received directly from Sapphire had different components than those on your card. And we were not told that they use different components for mass production. You can't make the cooler fit either. I'm sorry, but due to Sapphire's change we don't currently have a suitable cooler for you and at least currently there are no plans to make one for the RX 6800. Maybe we will make one at some point, but there is no schedule for that.
Mhm okay sad to hear that but that's a big failure from Sapphire

vkrishan

do you guys have a video of the Nitro+ 6800XT waterblock install? Ive seen a few of the other videos but the sapphire fan shroud seems screwed on at several places. A video would help. Ive already bought the waterblock and it should be delivered in a couple of days