Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-N compatibility

Mastakony

Hello people,

English is not my native so sorry.
I have a custom loop with Eisbear and Eiswolf.
I want to know in I can put and plug the Eisblock aurora Acryl (or any waterblock with the same connectors) in the middle of my system, to replace my GPU.
There is no information about the connectors and the compatibility "outside" the all-in-one kits.

In the same spirit, can I add a pump (like in eisstation products) in my custom loop?

Thx in advance

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Hi,

so you want to remove the Eiswolf cooler and switch to a normal water block, right? Wich Eisbaer do you have exactly? The normal Eisbaer, Eisbaer Aurora or Eisbaer LT? Because some of them have different tubes.

And yes, you can ad an Eisstation. But if you lke to use an Eisstation (here you must buy a pump for), than it is easier to replace all fittings and tubes.

Mastakony

Great quick answer!!!

I have the normal Eisbear (Alphacool Eisbaer 280 CPU - Black) and Eiswolf (Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro RTX 2080 / 2080Ti (2070/2080 Super) - Black M02) right now on my system.

By extension, can I use this on my system?
AORUS GeForce RTX™ 3080 XTREME WATERFORCE WB 10G Specification | Graphics Card - GIGABYTE Global
Fitting type G1/4"

Concerning the pump, I was just thinking about help my remaining pump (eisbear) as I put out the eiswolf pump.
But I also think that only one pump is enough.
I just ask to put something like a pump in the middle of my loop : not very important maybe.

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Yes, you can use the waterblock on the AORUS. They are using normal G1/4" threads. So, easiest way to conect everything is a Extension set. You need only one of them and a bit destilled water to fill the loop.

Extension sets (with straight or 90° fittings... not sure what is better for your loop)

To be honest, i am not sure if the pump will be strong enough. Mostly its working fine, but in some situations, depends on the complete setup, the pump could be a bit too weak. But try it out. Its easy to expend that setup with another pump if its really needed.
If one pump is not strong enough, connect the Eiswolf cooler with the loop over the Qucik release fittings. I know, ugly and stupid, but you can use that as long yu got the second pump with an eisstation or somethingelse.