Eisblock Aurora Plexi GPX-N RTX 2070 Super Windforce does not fit compatible card.

Sander V.

Hi,

I recently purchased a Eisblock Aurora Plexi GPX-N RTX 2070 Super Windforce for a GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD card, since according to the information on the website these should be compatible. However, both the components under the thermal pads and the gpu are not in contact with the waterblock. There are 4 capactors and a single plug that prevent the waterblock from actually being in contact with anything else.

Unfortunately the images of the side of the card and block are somewhat unclear. I also cut off the plastic around the plug because I was at first under the impression that this was the only problem, and the plug is not used. (in this image the block is also not properly aligned, but the plug and caps touches the block when the thermal pads are at least 3mm from the components they should be touching)

I really hope there is some solution or alternative that actually fits available for this card.

Thanks,

Sander Vercammen

Attachments

• plug rescaled.jpg
    plug rescaled.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 12
  • problem caps.png
    problem caps.png
    674 KB · Views: 13
  • rescale gpu.jpg
    rescale gpu.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 13
  • number rescale.jpg
    number rescale.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 12
  • compatibility.png
    compatibility.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 12

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi Sander,

I am sorry but you have the REV1.1 of this GPU which is not compatibel with the water block and is also nott listed in the compatible list. If you purchased the water block directly from us you can contact us via Mail and my colleague will tell you how to ship it back for an refund.