Eiswand kit for AM4

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Sure you can do that it should be no problem. I could not find any information about how many Bar this product delivers. Can you please ask them and let us know?

Holzmann

OK THX

The funny Thing is you can install the System without any Special am4 backplate, why you say thre is one special to order additionally to the set?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
You do not need a special backplate, but you need a special AM4 mounting bracket. That bracket is not included at the Eiswand.

Holzmann

But this is funny cause have mounted the cooler with the AMD mounting bracket which is included in the set.
Where is the difference exactly?

Is there something wrong on my Installation on am4 socket, this is the mounting bracket which is in the set?

Last edited:

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Well it looks fine to me and i still did not understand what we are telking about here :unsure: First it was the back plate now it is the mounting bracket hmmmm :unsure:

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Oh okay now i got your point. By the old sets before the AM4 socket was released the bracket was not included. That is why we sell the bracket seperatly :)

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Ha ha... that was a strange discussion. Tim Allen.... Galaxy Quest... Last Man Standing.... Home Improvement.... Santa Clause (all parts).... i had a lot of fun with all of that :)