Eiswolf 2 add extra 360 radiator ok?

AlexBR

Hi,

I am thinking of adding an extra 360 radiator to my eiswolf 2 gpu aio, is the pump enough for an extra radiator?

Thank you.
Alex.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
.... will still work. With each additional component beyond that, it becomes difficult.

Cayan

Hi,

I am thinking of adding an extra 360 radiator to my eiswolf 2 gpu aio, is the pump enough for an extra radiator?

Thank you.
Alex.
Dont waste ur money... I did that, on the 35C spanish summer and my house without AC, my Eiswolf on my 3090 was giving me 67C... I added an extra radiator and I got -2 degrees... Spend ur money in a pump+reservoir... After I watch a video explaining that the flow power is more important than actual fans and radiators to dissipate the heat, I remove the 2nd rad and added a D5 pump with the Eiswolf, and now, my 3090 even on overclock never goes beyond mid 50s. Its insane!

Mb521

Dont waste ur money... I did that, on the 35C spanish summer and my house without AC, my Eiswolf on my 3090 was giving me 67C... I added an extra radiator and I got -2 degrees... Spend ur money in a pump+reservoir... After I watch a video explaining that the flow power is more important than actual fans and radiators to dissipate the heat, I remove the 2nd rad and added a D5 pump with the Eiswolf, and now, my 3090 even on overclock never goes beyond mid 50s. Its insane!
Cayan, did you keep the eiswolf2 pump or replace it with the aurora terminal?