Eiswolf 2 AIO Help

dirhauge

Hi,
I have had the Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RTX 3090/3080 for almost 2 years now and it has worked great until a few months ago where my graphics card will crash games or even cause the computer to reboot. I suspect the card itself is not getting cooled enough anymore. Could the orientation of the radiator be a problem? Should I check to see if the liquid is low?

Any ideas of what I should check next?
Image of the setup below, appreciate any help!

IMG_2562_cropped.jpg

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

the mounting of the radiator is not the problem. Did you check, if the pump shows any RPM in your BIOS and if yes, how many RPM does the pump shows? Did you also maintanance your system? Meaning refilling the system or replacing the liquid?

dirhauge

The pump shows about 2600rpm in the Bios. I have not done any maintenance to the system. It's definitely something I can try though, does it matter which of the alphacool coolants I use for this one? I thought with it being a closed loop it wasn't something I needed to do.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

since the pump is working, you just have to maintanance your system. When the cooling capacity drops it is normally a indication that the copper fins are clogged and the heat is not transferred anymore. This can be simply fixed by cleaning the system.