Eiswolf 2 AIO Parts

mrage87

Hi
I made a mistake buying the wrong sized radiator for my hyte y60. I bought two 360mm kits, one for the cpu and the other being the Eiswolf. I think the best way around this issue so far is to get another 240mm radiator so I can side mount it. I don't have much experience with water cooling so I'm not 100% sure about what I'm doing. What parts do I need exactly?

I'm thinking the the NexXxoS UT60 240 Copper would help with the loss of the third fan due to its thickness.
Will that work?
The case says its supports up to 150mm thickness so I should be good there.

I'll use 2 of the original fans on that and repurpose the 3rd one as a case fan.

Do I need to replace the tubing and fittings or can I reuse the currently connected parts? I see this set here that looks similar

I'm only asking because I haven't tried removing it yet.

Also will I need extra coolant?

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Thick radiators only bring an advantage if you mount fans on both sides that run at least 1500rpm. Otherwise, the thick radiator makes no sense. Better would be an XT45 with fans on both sides. You can continue to use the connections and hoses. You do not need to buy new ones. But the conversion will take some time and patience. And you will need new fluid, as you will have to completely drain and refill the AIO. A squirt bottle or funnel is highly recommended here.