Eiswolf 2 strix 3080 oc or other

Alexandre

Hello I would like to know if a date is scheduled for the eiswolf 2.
If not, can you help me make a loop for my gpu only at first.
I will want to use a waterblock, as well as a 420mm radiator. But I would like to use the hoses from the eiswolf, and don't know what to take as pump, hoses and number of hoses and various tips to plug my gpu loop only and enlarge cpu afterwards.
Thank you for your help.

Luckystricker

Official Alphacool Staff
Staff member
Hi @Alexandre

The Eiswolf 2 should be presented this month and will be available in March / April depending on that, but I cannot guarantee that.
Due to the high TDPs of the 30XX cards, they will be available with a 360 radiator.

If you want to integrate the CPU later, that would be easiest with an Eisbaer.

But if you want to make a custom loop, then your case also depends. Regarding how much space you have for the pump / expansion tank. And how exactly you want to do it. I'll put together different variants for you.

What you definitely need, of course.

First. A pump unit, preferably with an expansion tank. There are different ones, I'll link a selection of the most common.

Pump Typ: VPP755
Alphacool Eisbecher D5 250mm Acetal inkl. 1x Alphacool Eispumpe VPP755 | Pumpen mit AGB | Pumpen | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

Alphacool Eisstation VPP inkl. Alphacool Eispumpe VPP755 | Pumpenaufsatzbehälter | Ausgleichsbehälter | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

Alphacool Eisfach - Single Laing D5 inkl. Alphacool Eispumpe VPP755 | Pumpen mit AGB | Pumpen | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

Alphacool Eisball Digital RGB - Acryl (inkl. Eispumpe VPP755 V.3) | Ausgleichsbehälter | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

Pump Typ: DDC310

Alphacool Eisstation DDC inkl. Alphacool Laing DDC-1T | Pumpenaufsatzbehälter | Ausgleichsbehälter | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

With these 2 you still need a DDC310 pump, I also link this.
The Pump.
Alphacool Laing DDC310 - Single Edition - schwarz | Pumpen | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company
The Reservoir´s
Alphacool Eisbecher DDC 150mm Acryl Ausgleichsbehälter | Röhren 60mm | Röhrenbehälter | Ausgleichsbehälter | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

Alphacool Eisbecher DDC 250mm Acryl Ausgleichsbehälter | Röhren 60mm | Röhrenbehälter | Ausgleichsbehälter | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

Secondly. The radiator.
You still have to measure how much space you have in your housing.

The 420 with 30mm thickness
Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 420mm Radiator V.2 | Radiatoren aktiv | Radiatoren | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

The 420 with 45mm thickness
Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 420mm Radiator | Radiatoren aktiv | Radiatoren | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

Third. The right cooler for your GPU.
You have to compare the model numbers, they have to be absolutely identical, if a letter or number is incorrect, the cooler may not fit.

Wasserkühler für ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080/3090 mit Backplate | Nvidia Fullsize | Grafikkarten Wasserkühler | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

Fourth. Water.

The CKC
Wasserkühlung Kühlflüssigkeit Kelvin Catcher Clear | Eiswasser | Kühlflüssigkeiten | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company
Wasserkühlung Kühlflüssigkeit Kelvin Catcher Clear | Kühlflüssigkeiten | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

The Tec Protect
Wasserkühlung Kühlflüssigkeit Kelvin Catcher Clear | Kühlflüssigkeiten | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

You now have 2 options for the connection between the individual components.

The first.
Would be easy to work with the extension sets. Depending on the installation situation, straight or angled connections can be better. In addition, the hoses are long, maybe too long that you have to shorten them a bit, which is actually a bit difficult.

The Straight Connections

Alphacool Eisbaer GPX Extension Set (Schlauch und Anschlüsse) | Schläuche | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

The Angled Connetctions

Alphacool Eisbaer GPX Extension Set 90° (Schlauch und Anschlüsse) | Schläuche | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

A set is required for a connection. Since you now have the GPU cooler, the pump unit and a radiator, you need 3 sets. If you want to integrate the CPU later, you will need another one, and possibly another one for a second radiator. Thanks to the quick-release couplings, you can easily remove or replace a component at any time.

The second.
You would have to make the connections yourself with the fittings and hoses.

The fittings. You need two pieces per component. Possibly straight or angled again.

The Straight
Alphacool HF Fitting TPV schwarz 6er Pack | Anschlüsse 12,7/7,6 | Anschlüsse | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

The Angled
Alphacool HF Anschraubtülle TPV 90° Metall | Anschlüsse 12,7/7,6 | Anschlüsse | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

The hose.
Alphacool Alphatube TPV Schlauch - Retail Box 3,3M | Schläuche | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

The quick couplings. You don't have to build this into every connection, since it would be enough if you only build one in to later integrate the CPU cooler with another.
Alphacool HF Schnellverschluss Kit TPV - Eisbaer Ready | Schnellverschlüsse | Anschlüsse | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

I hope I was able to help, if you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.

Best Regards